I'm new and want to put my photos on profile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm only new and I was wanting to put some of my nail photos on my profile. How do I do it??? Is there somewhere that I should be looking at to learn this? I'm such a pain but I want to know what to do!! Thanks. :Scared:

Hi
If you want a picture of Nails next to your name ( I think thats what you mean!) go to User CP and click on edit avatar, then browse to find the photo you want to upload. Hope I made sense. If you want to show photos of your work when you post a thread, I think you have to pay and become a Premium Geek. I think so anyway. :p
xxx:|

you have to become a premium geek to post piccies and upload photo's but its dead cheap and worth it. go to subscriptions in UserCP to subscribe.

sorry toni, but you dont have to be a premium geek to post pics!
with being a premmie you have more room in your gallery!
to upload a pic as your avatar click on profile , then edit avatar and it tells you wot to do then about uploading them from your pc
hth
xxx

Thanks for all your help. I think I'll leave it for a while and meantime get some really great photos together for when I'm ready.

Latest posts

Back