In an ideal world

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: In an ideal world what should we be charging to do nails?????????

I charge for my time and skill ....lol, that's why im cheap...lol

your time is presious so you should charge a little more.:green: :wink2:

Personally i think that whe i see a really cheap price for a set of nails i think 'why'?? but if i see a more expensive but affordable price i think it will be a better service - its like getting your hair done in a way - i went to a salon in the summer for my hair colour, cut etc & only paid £25 & it was not good at all - then i found a mobile hairdresser that charges anything from £40-£65 depending on what i get & she is brill & i love the way she does my hair & i am sooo happy with it (& also she is sooo fully booked),so i guess what i am trying to say is i dont mind paying for a service if i am happy with it & i will always use that hairdresser but i wont go back to the cheaper one so if you are a good nail tech who can produce brill nails then why not charge a decient price as im sure most people are like me they just want to find a good service for nails/beauty/hair & stick with it - this is just my opinion & i am not saying anyone who charges less is not very good - i am just saying charge a decient price for a decient service!!

Latest posts

Back