In need of advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miranda Payne

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the salon world, I've been qualified for just over a year, and working in a salon for the past 8 months. Truth be told I've had nothing but trouble with my boss, both myself and the other girl I work with get called all hours of the day (even past midnight), get zero breaks even on our 9 hour days and are managing the entire salon on minimum wage.

On the sly I've been continuing with more training, and I've used my wages to set myself up at home, I have everything from shellac to tanning and waxing all ready to go, and I've set up my spare room. I'm really struggling with ideas to et enough clients in my spare time so I can leave! I've done leaflet drops advertising tanning parties, got a website, set up social media accounts and although I have had a few regulars I haven't got enough!

Is there any advice you can give me on how you got your client base? Pretty desperate to leave this horrendous place!! It's killing my passion for this industry!

Im on my phone so I don't know how to copy the link, but if you use the search bar at the top of the Biz geek & type in 'More ways to promote your business' you will come across some great ideas, from Lynne. Xx

Im on my phone so I don't know how to copy the link, but if you use the search bar at the top of the Biz geek & type in 'More ways to promote your business' you will come across some great ideas, from Lynne. Xx

Thanks Lynne, I'm completely new to all of this! Xx

Latest posts

Back