Incentives for staff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonfly

Reaction score
Hi
I'm just in the process of taking over beauty salon, which employs 2 staff who are paid just above the minimum wage. Basically I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on incentives to give the staff for bringing in clients or regular clients or even commission on products?

Does anyone else give their clients commission or incentives?

Any advice would be thankfully received!

Thanks

Ang
x

Some places give their therapist commission once they have reached a given target, ie 3 x what they are paid.

I think it is vital to give staff incentives.

Good luck!

Some places give their therapist commission once they have reached a given target, ie 3 x what they are paid.

I think it is vital to give staff incentives.

Good luck!

yes this is what ive done.. they get bonuses after reaching what they are paid

I work in a spa and have a target to meet before I get 5% commission on products. To be honest if I didn't like the challenge of selling then I wouldn't be bothered for 5%
I do mobile clients after work so I wouldn't bring them in.
We have incentives to get clients to bring in their friends
xxx

One of my friend's worked in a salon where the incentive was free products rather than money, which not only meant the therapist got freebies but also meant they had experience of the products and so were better able to promote them. She stayed working there for ages!

One of my friend's worked in a salon where the incentive was free products rather than money, which not only meant the therapist got freebies but also meant they had experience of the products and so were better able to promote them. She stayed working there for ages!

thats a good idea

Once my staff have taken their wages they get 10% of their sales and services over that.

Latest posts

Back