Induction Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty2111

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Have booked on a creative L&P Induction day at leeds on May 4th.
Has anyone been there and done this course at leeds if so -what am I to expect. I have received my paperwork but I wondered if anyone could add to it before I go
Happy Easter All !!!!!!!

I did my foundation course at Leeds - it's a lovely place to learn, nice bright airy class rooms and very friendly environment. Are you doing the 5 day course? I did the foundation course when it was 4 days - I really enjoyed it but it was hard work. Just remember that it is an intensive course so be prepared to learn a lot in a short period of time.

Enjoy xxx

Just read your profile Misty and seen that it's probably NOT the foundation course you're doing!!!!

Sorry, didn't realise there was an induction day (oh, is it like the conversion days?).

Anyway, Leeds is still a really good place regardless of what course you are doing :)

xxx

Youll have a great time. Its a rockin place if I do say so myself ;)

Thanks for replying,yes the Induction day is like a conversion course Im doing this to get to know the products and then hoping that I can go on to do the Masters (eventually) I thought it was time I updated my skills and learnt some new tricks of the trade as I say in my profile you can neer learn enough about the Industry.I would then like to do some one to ones and would like to do some session work one day (if they think I'm good enough!!!!)

If you do not mind me asking how much was this course?

Thanks

Caz xxx

misty2111 said:
Hi Everyone

Have booked on a creative L&P Induction day at leeds on May 4th.
Has anyone been there and done this course at leeds if so -what am I to expect. I have received my paperwork but I wondered if anyone could add to it before I go
Happy Easter All !!!!!!!

caz3 said:
If you do not mind me asking how much was this course?

Thanks

Caz xxx

The course has cost me £111.62 for the day (10 till 4 ) this is including a kit and VAT

Latest posts

Back