infills tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paws

Reaction score
Guys,

I've been searching this site for ages but I can't find what I'm looking for.
Has anyone posted tutorials for infills for gel and acrylic? I need some hints and tips.

Thanks!

Linda

Is it just 'infills' you were looking for?
If not, Geeg posted a tutorial on the Forever French Rebalance the other day if this helps. If it is just infills i think if you do a search you will find something. HTH x

Yes I saw a post on that, I was just looking in the wrong place.
I went to forums and looked under there.

Thanks!

Linda

As I'm a Premier Geek I can't see what you can or can't see if you're not one - does that make sense!!???

But I think you'll need to become a Premium Geek for the tutorials - but well worth every penny - there's some fab stuff available and all for the bargain price

Trin
xx

The tutorials will be headed Rebalance not Infill ... you will find al the information there. I'm sure all geeks can read them, premium geeks or not cna't they?

Go to preium geeks and click on tutorials.

Yes as far as I'm aware anyone can read the tutorials. I can and I'm not a premium geek

geeg said:
The tutorials will be headed Rebalance not Infill ... you will find al the information there. I'm sure all geeks can read them, premium geeks or not cna't they?

Go to preium geeks and click on tutorials.

Yay, I can see them all now.
Thanks a million for all your help.
Nails I'm ok with, but this computer stuff, now thats another thing!!! lol!

Latest posts

Back