Ingrown hair on me lady garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Not only have I almost pee'd myself reading this but my daughter has just asked for an apple before she goes to school and what did I accidently call it????
A lady garden apple instead of a pink lady apple :eek: pmsl
Luckily she is only 4 and didnt quite undestand what I said lol
Stacy

After reading all 11 pages of this thread , i was wetting myself :lol::lol::lol::lol:
(the tena lady sales must have went up by now) i have to thank you all so much for cheering me up after a very quiet 2 weeks and feeling a bit down in the dumps, and I'm only drinking coffee!!!! but i have a bag of maltesers in the fridge if anyone wants to share:lol: and the fruit bowl keeps catching the corner of my eye...sorry to laugh at your pain Bagpuss..hope it's better soon.

I myself have had a few of these little blighters on the bikini and yeah it is sore. Gentle exfolliation is the to keep them lump free or should i say lady garden lump free:lol: Mosiac know what you mean by Fergies song:lol:..usually i just arm myself with a pair of perry tweezers and whip it out,but i agree that these exfoliation gloves are ideal and they come in lovely colours and only a couple of pounds,you can get them from any superstore but replace them when you don't get that "rough" feeling as they tend to lose their texture after a while. You should only need to use them a couple of times a week to keep the skin smooth,D.I.Y dry skin brushing is another way(IMO i love it )has to be a soft natural body brush thou(bodyshop has them)

I can't wait to see how this all plays out, hope you are not suffering any more with the pain bagpuss and i'm not laughing at your expense hun...I've experienced the little blighters through gritted teeth ....NOT FUN at all!.... here's wishing you well :hug:

Awww, feel your pain..Well I don't, not anymore, but funny you should say that, because it happened to my 'special friend', again, this weekend..
(PS My post is bit gory!)

It was his last weekend of a 3 week sick leave as he had a big one cut out from his deriere. Only to discover another big whopper develope over the weekend!

He was in pain!
Not being one to spoil my planned weekend of fun & frolics, the 'surgeon' in me decided to 'op' it myself! lol
Yes, I got a sterilised needle and told him to bend over and soldior up boy, this may hurt a lil......OUCH!!!!!!!!
the lil punk (the lump that is) was so tough, it was a struggle to puncture the skin. He was screaming like a lil boy (my mister that is), lol.
And i finally grazed through to about a 3mm cut, but it was in vain, because it wasn't a weeper..
So I tried again !!!grrrr!
Still no luck and he was close to passing out from the pain.

So I accepted defeat, it will need another day to reach the surface before it would be ready for such an op.
So he's back at hospital today, so that the real surgeons can deal with it.

Needless to say, although he was in too much pain to walk me from the station, he seemed to be doing just fine and in full working order when it mattered ; )...lol

Lessons learn't?..many, but one to pass on...
You can have it removed by docs, but they would literally cut the whole thing out, fill the void with some gauze until the hole closes up, which once healed leaves quite a scar. And apparently does not prevent a re-occurance.
These tough cookies are hard to DIY in the early days, so you may need to just wait till it reaches a soft spot, but that is my preferred method, as all it really needs is a little exit point for the pus.

Get well soon.x

Pleased to say that since this thread was started i have had no more problems :) apart from the twitch i start to get every time this thread is resurected...:lol:

Latest posts

Back