Ingrown hair on me lady garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been docs and he said to leave it alone for another 5 days....if its not either gone down or come up to go back....(my docs nice and all but he is very much a leave for 5 days kinda bloke)...he seems to think its a ingrown hair but cant be sure, says its definitely nothing to worry or start threads on the internet about...:lol:

says its definitely nothing to worry or start threads on the internet about...:lol:

lmfao!!!!

So this thread will run for at least 5 more days then?!

lmfao!!!!

So this thread will run for at least 5 more days then?!

guess so....oh well , kills the time eh :lol:

I think you're going for a record here Angie, the longest ever thread in the history of The Salon Geek!
I can't believe how long this thing has got, i mean we'll be celebrating the anniversary of the "lump".
You should do a daily blog to keep us fruit loops informed, LMAO!

Hi!
I had these dreadful things for years, went to the dr, got antibiotics, anti-fungal, tried aloe, tea-tree, everything! Nothing worked! Then one day I tried putting pure Patchuoli-oil on it... And it went almost straight away! Now as soon as they show their litte ugly faces in my garden, I put the oil on and they are gone! The skin goes back to normal and the hair comes out to plucked with a tweeser!
This is the best thing ever for ingrown hairs!
Good luck!
( By the way, I once travelled to Bali with one! Total travel time was 28 hrs. It bursted on Bali´s airport and yellow, stinking guck was puoring down my leg as I waddeled to the bathroom, but THE RELIEF! AAAHHHH!)

o.m.g.:eek: this is like something from a horror film:lol:

ladies leave your muffs alone !!!!

what is worse, a bit of hair or lumps and pus ?:irked:

o.m.g.:eek: this is like something from a horror film:lol:

ladies leave your muffs alone !!!!

what is worse, a bit of hair or lumps and pus ?:irked:
Sorry but the hair is worse, it has to go
and just see how much bagpuss`s lady garden has entertained us all
(bless ya hun i do feel for you :hug:)

lol - just love this thread!

popped into the new and very cool chat room last night...me mate Amb asked how my lady garden was and i replied....hairey....just as i noticed GMG was in there....:oOhhh the shame....

popped into the new and very cool chat room last night...me mate Amb asked how my lady garden was and i replied....hairey....just as i noticed GMG was in there....:oOhhh the shame....
I bet you are still blushing:green:

Roflmfao :green:

he left soon after that :green:

HAHAHA the curse of the hairy lady garden. :eek:

lmao!!!!
OMG i cant believe that there are so many that have concern for anothers lady garden.....
i'm so pleased that we will have another 5 days of entertainment...my other half also thought it highly frustrating that he didnt know what i was in stitches at. but he just would not understand!!!!
ARe you trying to tell us all that the GMG didnt wish to comment on the subject or offer advice.......i'm shocked!!!!!!

xx

lmao!!!!
OMG i cant believe that there are so many that have concern for anothers lady garden.....
i'm so pleased that we will have another 5 days of entertainment...my other half also thought it highly frustrating that he didnt know what i was in stitches at. but he just would not understand!!!!
ARe you trying to tell us all that the GMG didnt wish to comment on the subject or offer advice.......i'm shocked!!!!!!

xx

:lol::lol::lol:...i guess being one of the girls is a little too much sometimes...:lol:

actually I'll tell you something that has been helping....exfoliating it twice a day....removing any dead/dry skin from that area, that way i am hoping it will surface quicker.

hahaha :lol:...this thread is brilliant...every time i see it i have to read what has been added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...thanks to all for such a laugh and thanks for not being too shy angie!!!!! xxx

Hi
Ingrown hairs after waxing and shaving can be a big problem the condition is known as pseudo folliculitus barbie or P.F.B. It is very common and affects men around the neck and women in particular when shaving the bikini line. The problem is caused by the re growing hair, which is curly, the sharp or cut end catches the follilce and grows back on itself. This then leads to infection and inflamation. This in turn can be further aggrevated by shaving again and catching the bumps with the razor.
The good news is that there are a few very effective products that can treat this problem. There is a roll on one which can treat PFB very effectivelly and is used before and after shaving or waxing which is quick and convenient to use.
If anyone wants to know more they should P.M. me for details as we cannot give brand names out here

Hi
Ingrown hairs after waxing and shaving can be a big problem the condition is known as pseudo folliculitus barbie or P.F.B. It is very common and affects men around the neck and women in particular when shaving the bikini line. The problem is caused by the re growing hair, which is curly, the sharp or cut end catches the follilce and grows back on itself. This then leads to infection and inflamation. This in turn can be further aggrevated by shaving again and catching the bumps with the razor.
The good news is that there are a few very effective products that can treat this problem. There is a roll on one which can treat PFB very effectivelly and is used before and after shaving or waxing which is quick and convenient to use.
If anyone wants to know more they should P.M. me for details as we cannot give brand names out here

Oh so THAT'S why it's called PFB ******! You learn something new every day. :green:

Latest posts

Back