Ink London iJel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleDragon

Wombaling around
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just purchased the trial kit for ink london ijel and was looking for some videos using it but can't find any :( does anybody have any links for videos showing techs using it please. Thank you xx

I was searching for the same thing the other day. I got their trial kit about a month ago. In the end I gave up looking. They pretty comprehensive application instructions online. So I followed those instead. So far, only tried it on myself. But I absolutely love it. It's brilliant stuff.

I've tried to copy and paste a link to a video not sure if that will work but if it doesn't search Ink London Hard Gel.

This video is for overlays. The full set is the same but apply and blend a tip first.

I just attended a IJel ink London course and they recommend 3 layers of IJel .

Hope that helps xx

Is this what you mean?

Check ou the Ink London YouTube channel.

Thanks ladies, I have watched their channel but this is the only video they have for the ijel :( , which is why I wondered if anybody knew of any others that may be around xx

Yeah it's not the best. If I find any more I will send you the link. Stick with it though, the trainer from Ink Lisa was amazing, and the product is fantastic.

My first set which I thought would last 2 seconds before pinging off and breaking are still beautifully intact.

The filing is so easy and the colours are lush. I got to see a sneaky peek of the new IJelly and ohhhhh myyyyyy gaaawwdddddd am I excited. It looks incredible. Role on March when it gets released!!!

I've tried to copy and paste a link to a video not sure if that will work but if it doesn't search Ink London Hard Gel.

This video is for overlays. The full set is the same but apply and blend a tip first.

I just attended a IJel ink London course and they recommend 3 layers of IJel .

Hope that helps xx

I can't wait to book my conversion course. The products are actually amazing! Testing on myself, my sets lasted 3 weeks so far, with and infill. No lifting, nothing. I'm very impressed.

Latest posts

Back