Ink Nails gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celestew85

Reaction score
Looking at switching to the ink nail gel polish ilac brand and wondered if those who use it could give some feedback? And would any led lamp cure it? As initially I would carry on using my glamourpuss led lamp and invest in there's or another one later on. Any feedback would be appreciated

Ink iLac is really growing on me, I've had great results and the education team is great for answering any queries.

I wouldn't advice anyone using a lamp not built for the system they are using, if you are looking to bring the INK range to your clients, I'd really look into getting the whole package, the lamp is very reasonably priced, and the starter pack is great.
However, if you are purely going to try out the polishes, to get a feel for consistency, brush etc, before investing, I'd say try it out on pops, but do not be disappointed if it doesn't cure properly, crinkles, or lifts.

I use INK ilac and INK's hard gels and I love their products. i find that ilac isn't quite as hard wearing as my ibd gel polishes, not sure if that's because it's a hybrid gel polish more like shellac than a pure gel maybe. But they do a fortify strengthening gel which helps with its longevity with problem clients.
I definitely recommend INK, I love all their products, prep, files, lamp the lot.
The trial kits are a great way to start but I agree with Anna about the lamp. I found I got a much better result using INK's lamp than when I tried it with my OPI lamp, you really can't be sure of a proper cute when not using the brands lamp with any product.

*cure not cute!! :confused:

Looking at switching to the ink nail gel polish ilac brand and wondered if those who use it could give some feedback? And would any led lamp cure it? As initially I would carry on using my glamourpuss led lamp and invest in there's or another one later on. Any feedback would be appreciated

I have tried InkNails and I like it its very similar to Cnd shellac the lamp need to be 48 watts I believe but I just use my Cnd Lamp and double up on the time and I have another spare 36 watt lamp which I use as well which works! I don't actually see any difference between the two systems, InkNails soak off the same no buffing and I didn't buff my nails before hand and just used the same Pep rules as I didn't with Cnd shellac.

Try it, love it! As they say...
I am all fours for INK! My clients love it as well.
If finances doesn't allow you to buy their lamp, you can try out different lamp, I haven't had issues using other lamps. You can buy their lamp later on, once you are sure you will be using them.

I tried ilac from INK after seeing it discussed on here and I really like it. Colours are gorgeous and its a very affordable price too. Customer service is fab

I bought the kit from Ink Londan their gel polish are really good but I wouldn’t recommend getting the LED lamp from them a broke down within two months of using it they wouldn’t replace it they fixed it twice it stopped working then I had to pay to have it sent back to them for them to fix it then it stopped working again now I am useing a different lamp the customer service is really bad but the products are good

I think iLac is fab! Great choice of colours, easy to apply, hard wearing and very reasonably priced. I also have their lamp and I love it! I certainly haven't had any problems with mine. Do you follow their Facebook group? I find it really helpful and everyone is so supportive, including staff members who are always on hand to answer questions and give advice and there's also loads of photos and videos of nail techs work. I followed the group for a while before trying it out and have absolutely no regrets.

I love ink London two. There ilac is great I do use there hard builder gels too but I think there price is great. There glitters are great two. I have a young nails led lamp but I am saving my penny’s for the ink London led lamp or the light elegance one as I use both brands so I can’t decide. Try ink London and I know you will love it. X

Latest posts

Back