Insurance for Geeks that offer Nails and some beauty treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
Those of you that do nails and a beauty treatment, eg, eyelash extensions(as I will be) do you need 2 insurance policies 1 for nails and 1 for beauty or can you get 1 policy to cover both?

1 for nails and 1 for beauty hun but its not that expensive :hug:

You can get one to cover both, or you can get one just for nails. xxx

There are lots to choose from,
i have used both salon gold and professional beauty with no problems,
there is the guild and babtac too,
who do you use at the moment ?

I would go with BABTAC. Their cover is unbeatable. No hidden excess charges and lots of free stuff. Give them a call or PM Marley's Ghost on here. xxx

There are lots to choose from,
i have used both salon gold and professional beauty with no problems,
there is the guild and babtac too,
who do you use at the moment ?

I'll probably get flamed for this, I don't currently have insurance but not through choice.

My nail course was a Saturday Leisure class at college and they said the certificate was a college certificate and not recognised. I'm not working on the general public, just friends and family. Tomorrow I start a recognised college course NQ Nail Care and in December I'll be starting NQ Nail Extensions. Then I will get insurance and advertise nail treatments to full paying clients.

Obviously after I do Flurties training with your good self I will be getting insured straight away. :D

I'll probably get flamed for this, I don't currently have insurance but not through choice.

My nail course was a Saturday Leisure class at college and they said the certificate was a college certificate and not recognised. I'm not working on the general public, just friends and family. Tomorrow I start a recognised college course NQ Nail Care and in December I'll be starting NQ Nail Extensions. Then I will get insurance and advertise nail treatments to full paying clients.

Obviously after I do Flurties training with your good self I will be getting insured straight away. :D

As long as your not working on the public its fine hun,
i will be giving information about insurance on the training day :hug:

As long as your not working on the public its fine hun,
i will be giving information about insurance on the training day :hug:

Definitely not. Only friends for now.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Guild offer insurance for all treatmens you are qualified in, nails, beauty, holistis etc. It is the same price for all the treatments, and if you mention Salongeek when you jon you'll ge a £10 discount.

If you need any more info, PM me, or call 0845 2177 383.

BABTAC offer several levels of membership, but as a full member you would be able to do all of that :)

Latest posts

Back