Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

startingup

Reaction score
Hi all

I completed an HNC in beauty therapy and am looking into getting insurance just now. I obviously have a certificate for my HNC but this doesn't individually list the mani/pedi, waxing, tinting, spray tan, hot stones we learned but does the massage, A&P, face and body electro therapy, work experience and graded unit.

Does this effect insurance or my ability to buy products?

I got my insurance with Salon gold, they are very cheap they cover everything for a mobile therapist pretty much, I paid £47 this year and that covers everything and more that what im qualified to do! (obviously I wouldn't practice without the qualification) give them a look :)

Thanks for your reply.

What I mean is, would I have to retrain for the things not detailed on my certificate to be insured for them?

Perhaps you could get your trainers to list everything you trained in on a letterhead so that you can let your insurance company have it. They should then be able to cover you for the individual treatments.

Latest posts

Back