Insurance??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivone

Reaction score
As a student and mobile therapist I always took out Professional Beauty's Insurance, but now I'm having a room within a gym, I wondered if there was a preferred or better insurance company with excellent benefits to choose from.

Someone at college recommended The Guild - any suggestions.comments??

There are quite a few of us, it depends what level of cover/service you want in the end

Well being as I'm renting within a Gym I need to have products cover and possibly equipment (not sure how these insurances work) in case of a fire etc.
Then I HAVE to have Public Liability and something else right?

Then I was told I have to have an extension to the normal insurance package because of doing spray tans - is this right?

I'm not sure what else is available or what I should or shouldn't have.

Yes public liability is a must, and all of us offer that. Our standard cover for instance is £3 million cover. If you are working out of a gym or elsewhere, they may ask for £5 million - which we can also provide (only an extra £7).

We cover spray tan as part of the full membership with no additon - (others may be different).

The only other thing to think about is covering your equipment. We don't cover that under standard policy, because it varies so much - but we can offer that through the underwritier separately.

It is tricky as I said originally, there are several of us offering policies, you need to pick what is best for you

Latest posts

Back