Intimate Waxing with Wax Queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hi

I am wondering how many of you have had training with our own Wax Queen, Kim???

I spent the day with her at the weekend with a friend who has agreed to be a model. It was absolutely brilliant. Kim was ever so patient with me and making sure i remove the hairs the correct way. i have learnt so much, tips and her wealth of knowledge about waxing. I am cringing with the idea of the way i have done waxing on my clients in the past and will attempt to do it the correct way. I have just realised something what i have learnt at college is just the basics, hardly any supervision, crap products (my face was breaking out in spots!! almost every week!! what a bloody nightmare!)

Anyway with what Kim has taught me about intimate waxing, really opened my eyes and i am determined to be the best in my area for waxing, practise, practise and more practise!!! I have learnt sooooooo much and i would highly recommend training with Kim!

Not only that, she is just so lovely, kind and great great fun!!

x x x x x x x x x

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoyed it hun x

I've just had training with Kim, too, and it was very well worth it. I wanted the more general waxing tuition as opposed to the intimate stuff, though.

Kim's a very experienced and down to earth lady, who really knows her stuff and uses excellent products. I found that just using the Perron Rigot waxes in itself a huge help. So, if you couple that with Kim imparting her wit, wisdom and expertise throughout, you're already off to a head start.

I had a great day and learned so much. I would definitely recommend Kim to anyone who wants to get to grips with waxing. :) xx

I think its great that you enjoyed your training

wasn't Kim on the telly the other day doing a waxing demo

Thanks so much for your kind words. Don't forget that I'm always here if you need help or you're in a panic about something.

You were both brilliant and like I said to you.......skill is important but nothing more so than confidence. Know your worth, take your time and do a bloody good job and your clients will come back time and time again and they'll tell their friends. Wax on ! :hug:

I think its great that you enjoyed your training

wasn't Kim on the telly the other day doing a waxing demo
She didnt own up to that did she lol
yes it was kim on gmtv, looking very glam

I have just started a new thread as looking for a fellow geek to come down to london to do the training together. Hopefully there will be someone interested.

where joe90? the thread i mean! lol bxxx

I'd love to go down with you joe90 but not enough funds at the mo...

do you have to have some sort of training before?
or can you go knowing nothing?

I'd love to go down with you joe90 but not enough funds at the mo...

do you have to have some sort of training before?
or can you go knowing nothing?
If you want to train in general body waxing, you don't need to have experience. Just bring along your certificate and I'll show you everything. It doesn't matter if you feel that you can't wax as I promise you that youwill be able to tackle any body part at the end of your session.

However, with both my female and male intimate training, you must be honest with yourself (and me) and only book if you are a confident waxer. I don't put a time on how long you've been waxing as you could have trained 10 years ago and not done any waxing since. No, like I said, if you really feel ready to learn how to do intimate waxing the way it should be done, then please feel free to contact me for a chat.........or just PM me if you prefer.xxx

Kimmi - Do you just do training on intimate waxing or do you also train in general waxing techniques?

Kimmi - Do you just do training on intimate waxing or do you also train in general waxing techniques?
Hi Chrissie. No, I run 4 types of classes:-

GENERAL BODY WAXING - Everything from head to toe inc basic bikini, but not Brazilians & Boyzilians

BRAZILIANS - all female intimate waxing

BOYZILIANS- all male intimate waxing

BROW MASTERCLASS

xxx

OOOHh i didnt know you did that Kimmi i could defiantley do with some practise on brows i cringe when someone asks me to do eyebrows and try and persuade them otherwise or put them onto someone else.

Where are you based Kimmi?

OOOHh i didnt know you did that Kimmi i could defiantley do with some practise on brows i cringe when someone asks me to do eyebrows and try and persuade them otherwise or put them onto someone else.

Where are you based Kimmi?
Hi Doll. I'm based in Upminster. xxx

I would LOVE to have some training with you! I'd really like to get to grips with intimate waxing (and proably the brow course too - I'm sure theres so much I need to know!) but how do I know if I am a confident waxer to be able to do the training?

Might sound like a right daft question, but I am not too proud to ask it!

If you want to train in general body waxing, you don't need to have experience. Just bring along your certificate and I'll show you everything. It doesn't matter if you feel that you can't wax as I promise you that youwill be able to tackle any body part at the end of your session.

However, with both my female and male intimate training, you must be honest with yourself (and me) and only book if you are a confident waxer. I don't put a time on how long you've been waxing as you could have trained 10 years ago and not done any waxing since. No, like I said, if you really feel ready to learn how to do intimate waxing the way it should be done, then please feel free to contact me for a chat.........or just PM me if you prefer.xxx

thanks kimmi!

basically i've not waxed at all not a sausage! well only my top lip which ended up taking more than hairs away!:eek:

i was looking at the college course but judging by my make-up course i'm not going to learn much:rolleyes:. just wondered if you trained newbies?

xx

This is for Kimmi, cause you rock!! :lol:
Wax on.....Wax off (ouch!)

I would LOVE to have some training with you! I'd really like to get to grips with intimate waxing (and proably the brow course too - I'm sure theres so much I need to know!) but how do I know if I am a confident waxer to be able to do the training?

Might sound like a right daft question, but I am not too proud to ask it!
Does the thought of intimate waxing fill you will dread? If it does, then maybe you're not ready. You need to be assertive and confident when doing intimate waxing. You need to get the wax on and the hair off without a fuss. You can't dither as you'll not only hurt them but you could cause damage. You need to make your client have confidence in you. xxxx

thanks kimmi!

basically i've not waxed at all not a sausage! well only my top lip which ended up taking more than hairs away!:eek:

i was looking at the college course but judging by my make-up course i'm not going to learn much:rolleyes:. just wondered if you trained newbies?

xx
I'll PM you to explain what you need to do.xxxx

Latest posts

Back