Intimate Waxing with Wax Queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx wax queen! maybe i'm not ready yet, I like waxing, and wax most days, and I want to be able to do intimate waxing PROPERLY not just guess and hope for the best! might give it another few months before I book myself on a waxing course aimed at more specialst waxing, its just that I am getting so frustrated because everytime I book a place it gets cancelled due to lack of interest!

thanx wax queen! maybe i'm not ready yet, I like waxing, and wax most days, and I want to be able to do intimate waxing PROPERLY not just guess and hope for the best! might give it another few months before I book myself on a waxing course aimed at more specialst waxing, its just that I am getting so frustrated because everytime I book a place it gets cancelled due to lack of interest!
Yes, give it time until you feel ready. Intimate waxing is a bit like rehab............you have to want to do it yourself LOL

I won't cancel on you due to lack of interest as it'll only be you and me :lol: xxx

Having just sat and read all these and Kim's information. I think I need to investigate a day course that will give me the insurance and then come see her!!!!

I modelled for Kim while she did some training and i think she is fab, she oozes confidence and that is what make her great. :hug: I am saving up now to do my training with her.

Thanks so much for your kind words. Don't forget that I'm always here if you need help or you're in a panic about something.

You were both brilliant and like I said to you.......skill is important but nothing more so than confidence. Know your worth, take your time and do a bloody good job and your clients will come back time and time again and they'll tell their friends. Wax on ! :hug:

Hello

Whereabouts are you based as I would like to learn waxing later on, I live in Bournemouth. x

I am on my way to see her in two weeks too .... whoohoo... :hug:

Latest posts

Back