Investing in Caci facial machine or IPL? Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickyb1983

Reaction score
I'm looking at offering caci facials to my clients as no one in the area offers them, however I'm still drawn towards IPL hair removal , I'm just wondering what I'd have more call for !!!

What do you currently offer? What's your set up? Caci has brought us a lot of custom. IPL is often offered on Groupon and similar, so I do wonder about the profits in this. Looking ahead, you will also need a level 4 for laser and IPL at some point in the not too distant future so that's worth thinking about as well, as the level 4 NVQ isn't cheap.

Vic x

I'm looking at offering caci facials to my clients as no one in the area offers them, however I'm still drawn towards IPL hair removal , I'm just wondering what I'd have more call for !!!

Are you more aesthetic clinic or beauty salon?
I'd probably say Caci if your more beauty based and laser if your more aesthetic as you have many different treatment options with laser other than hair removal depending of course on the machine.

Caci - I've never looked back!

Only down side I had to go VAT registered as I reached the threshold, I'm blaming how popular Caci is. I'm thinking about getting a second machine as the one I have at the moment is always in use.

Like Vic said, laser is very shortly going to be a level 4 qualification so if you do want to go ahead with the IPL I would get that qualification first.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back