IPL Machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicoleangela

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at adding IPL to my salon. Has anyone used or heard anything about the Luminex L600? I found a good priced one but want to make sure its an ok machine before going ahead.

Thanks!

Hi Nicole,

It is so difficult making sure you have the right machine. :confused: I work for a clinic called SkinFirst and we had previously stopped renting and selling our machines because we decided to keep them exclusively for SkinFirst clinics but we have had so many people wanting machines we have decided to open up this option yet again. I am a therapist and have been working with the machines for almost 2 years and have had great results. If you want any info just give my manager a call. Details are on our website. Skinfirst - Hair removal, laser hair removal, rosacea, acne treatment, thread veins, ipl, skin tightening. Whatever you decide i hope you get sorted!

Happy hunting! :lol:

Rachael

Luminex L600 is great device. Its working is awesome. Luminex delivers a single square shaped pulse which gives consistent energy throughout the firing.L600 is the first squared pulse light system for long term permanent hair removal.

Hi there
Be aware when buying an ipl machine these following points may save you time stress and loads of money in the long run
Before purchasing a second hand ipl check the company have an agent or distributor in your country and parts and servicing are available
Is ipl the hair removal choice for you nd yag is an option especially if your wanting to provide services for Fitzpatrick 5 & 6 nd yag laser is also excellent on red and blue veins ,pigmentation and vascular legion removal .
Is the companies training credible ,and insurance compliant
Where is the machine manufactured
I had an evlaser appollo 917 basic ipl machine for the last eleven years and have just upgraded to the epsilon which is ipl and also has a yag laser
In my opinion and from experience the cheaper options usually end costing you much more in the long run if you chose to invest in machinery in the aesthetic industry chose to invest in the company and background technology too .
Please do not buy on price alone
And check service contract price ,lamp replacement price etc :green:

Latest posts

Back