Is spray tanning still popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great, I'm from Nottingham, do you do any training here and. Could u please pm me the price too please, thank you
We have a trainer close to Nottingham. I cant PM prices as i am a company owner and its against geek rules. but if you want to ring us the numbers on the web site here www.nouvatan.co.uk

I've just branched out into spray tanning and I'll be charging £20 pp, £15pp if 4 or more and if a hostess gets 6 friends in she'll get her tan for free.

I have a good client base so already have lots of interest but do hope the tanning increases business.

So happy to hear the a lot of people are charging £20! I think that is a fair price especially when we have petrol or rent to take into consideration, I don't think people remember all the extras! I was worried that the rise of £10 tan was going to mean the end of tanning for me, I am just not willing to work for nothing!!

Great thread. I've been tanning since march and every tan I've done has had great feedback but, and there is a but. I do a couple a month max- people stopped coming when my intro price of £15 ended. I now charge £20 for a full sienna x tan. I've considered lowering my price but I honestly feel that I will have to change solution and go really cheap and the market here in Bristol is saturate with £10 tans and even my gelish clients have disappeared everyone wants a bargain regardless of quality etc. think I made a mistake going with a sienna kit most people never know what tan they have had its all about price for them!?!

Latest posts

Back