is there a tantrick website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angyou423

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I currentley use fake bake and su-do for spray tans but having seen the poll for spray tans, just wondered if their is a website for the tantrick product and can you use it with any machine.:rolleyes:

http://www.tantrick.biz/
I don't know if you can use it with any mahcine but would like to know myself because I would like to try it.

hI
aNOTHER GOOD ONE IS BEAU BRONZ. i HAVE USED IT FOR OVER A YEAR WITH NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL.

GEMMA

Just had a look at the website and they only sell them in 1 litre bottles.

*Claire* said:
Just had a look at the website and they only sell them in 1 litre bottles.

perhaps you could ring them and see if they do smaller bottles, i have 1/2 litre ones in my kit.....

And i am sure Mandy would send you a sample bottle out if you just wanted to 'try' the solution first.

amb x

Hi Claire,
Tantrick do 500ml bottles and also have smaller sample bottles - give Mandy or Stuart a call or PM spray2go on here and I am sure they will be more than willing to help you out.
KxXx

Sorry, I meant the beau bronz one only sells them in 1 litre bottles, i've had a look on the tantrick website and i've seen the sample ones so I think i'll order some. I'm only going to be tanning myself so thats why I don't want to buy a big bottle. Thanks for your help.

Claire.

Latest posts

Back