is this price fair for childrens nail art party?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

i plan to charge £8 per child with party bag
£5 per child without

my i live 'up north' and there is no one in my town who offers this that i know
do you think this is ok?
the party bags do contain a lot

i have a lady who wants a party for her 10yr olod daughter and 4 friends so for 5 kids it would be £40 with bags and £25 without for (hopefully!) an hours work

what do you all think?
x

buttonmoon54321 said:
i plan to charge £8 per child with party bag
£5 per child without

my i live 'up north' and there is no one in my town who offers this that i know
do you think this is ok?
the party bags do contain a lot

i have a lady who wants a party for her 10yr olod daughter and 4 friends so for 5 kids it would be £40 with bags and £25 without for (hopefully!) an hours work

what do you all think?
x

Hiya,

Sorry for the stupid question what will you be doing for them? :o

just nail art with paint or gems

xx

buttonmoon54321 said:
just nail art with paint or gems

xx

I think that price is really good. It's reasonable!!! Especially since it includes a party bag as well, very nice touch! :wink2:

I just thought I would list what I offer, maybe it would be of some help.

I do junior nail bar parties at the salon for:-
£5 a head, to include nail art and sparkling decoration to the nails.
£7 a head, to include all the above plus nibble and drinks.
£9 a head, to include all the above plus party bags tailored to their age group.

For parties at their home its £5 a head but I do not offer any food or parties bags. These are very popular and have many bookings for these. You can have invitations also included at £1 which I have made on the computer and have everything printed on them for the guest, they just have to put the name.

Just wondered what kins of items you put in the party bags?

I go to a pound shop and get sweets, stationary and things in multi packs. I only add a sparkly nail file or mini nail polish, they have great nail and manicure things for kids in pound land. I make sure that it only costs me £1-£2 a bag.

Latest posts

Back