I've bitten the bullet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuzzer

Reaction score
After many months of deliberation, I have finally decided to do the CND L&P foundation course.I thought I'd better book it before I changed my mind,so I'm off to Leeds on the 8th August!
I'm really looking forward to it as its many years since I have done any nails (I trained using backscratchers).I thought I'd be better off doing the foundation course as I feel I need to start again from scratch.
Has anyone recently completed the course & how did you find it?

i did it in feb and it was great the teaching,products and value for money are outstanding and this site has taught me loads more
good luck you'll lurrvve it !!
joolz xx

Lets put it this way, my knowledge as a nail tech has improved dramatically, my life has changed for the better because I did the Creative Foundation course! It is brilliant, no other words for it other than, money well spent!

I completed mine in Feb and never looked back!

Enjoy it, you will have a blast! Lots of hard work involved, very intense training, just how we like it! :)

Rose143 said:
Lets put it this way, my knowledge as a nail tech has improved dramatically, my life has changed for the better because I did the Creative Foundation course! It is brilliant, no other words for it other than, money well spent!

I completed mine in Feb and never looked back!

Enjoy it, you will have a blast! Lots of hard work involved, very intense training, just how we like it! :)

Just what Rose said, I have just passed mine and have one day left on the 19th May, when i get my certificate :D . Its a great atmosphere, the trainer was great and the course is worth more than what you pay for it.

Good luck and hope you enjoy it

Good luck for your course, I am sure you will learn loads.

Have fun
x

good on ya, good luck.xxxx

Latest posts

Back