iwatta air compressor for spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMORGAN

Reaction score
hi all
i have an iwatta smart jet pro air compressor i brought it for nail art. when i brought this i was told its suitable for tanning but will just need a different gun. does anyone have this system if so can you suggest a suitable air gun.:)
thanks claire x

thanks for that. did you find that this was sufficient enough. its just they seem so small, does it not make tanning much harder
x

The bottle was plenty for a full body but I didnt like all the overspray that you get with an airbrush system and the length of time it took me to do a full body so I did some research and changed to the HVLP machine and never looked back. It is a completely different way of tanning using the airbrush... you spray in circles rather than vertically and horizontally... it give a nice even tan... but just took for ever to do, and like I said, the overspray was huge.. the room would be full of mist by the end of the tan.

I have my Airbrush Compressor sat collecting dust never using it. I bought my airbrush to do airbrush nail art, body art and tanning so thought it was a good investment at the time.... but it hasnt been for me unfortunately.

The bottle was plenty for a full body but I didnt like all the overspray that you get with an airbrush system and the length of time it took me to do a full body so I did some research and changed to the HVLP machine and never looked back. It is a completely different way of tanning using the airbrush... you spray in circles rather than vertically and horizontally... it give a nice even tan... but just took for ever to do, and like I said, the overspray was huge.. the room would be full of mist by the end of the tan.

I have my Airbrush Compressor sat collecting dust never using it. I bought my airbrush to do airbrush nail art, body art and tanning so thought it was a good investment at the time.... but it hasnt been for me unfortunately.

yes i thought it would be a bit like that, its just so typical i think i will just get the tanning kit instead no point in spending money on something that i will end up replacing anyway.

Hi, you can do a good spray, but it does take ages.

I've got a compressor and a spray gun also gathering dust in the attic.:irked:
Go for the HVLP - you won't regret it. Less mess and it will save you money as it uses less liquid for each tan.

Latest posts

Back