Jaydee piccys please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really neat David ... luv 'em! :hug:

Fab babe love um now get the other 6 done lol

Loves ya Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

They are great I have never seen enhancements on a male.

I have seen glitter tips P & W, nail art, extra long, extra short, all on my boyfriend, had to practice!!!
I think he quite enjoys the pampering, although he makes sure I have enough remover before I start.
I was at the printers the other day and the lad who served me had long nails on with dark blue polish on. Lovely.

Wonderful nails! Worth waiting for. Which products were used and who did them? I'm sitting here squinting over at Sean's nails and wondering if he'd let me do a 'before and after' for my website.

Jackie

Hi Jackie,
Jaydee did them on his own hand......... CND Flawless and white R+ I beleive.........
Aint they cool xxxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Hi Jackie,
Jaydee did them on his own hand......... CND Flawless and white R+ I beleive.........
Aint they cool xxxx

Thanks Ruth, yep, they're great - I keep going back to look at the pic all the time! :)

Excellent David - I like those...a LOT :wink2:

Awww thanks for the comments girls, I did them myself and used CND Flawless Pink, Perfect White and Retention+. I was pleased with how they came out as I have shortish nail beds and the Flawless Pink is fab for hiding imperfections. Need to improve on my ratio with the pink, its a tricky one until you get used to it.

David

Latest posts

Back