job offer but need to train lcn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illijanna

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Someone has offered me a place to work in her well established beauty salon with a good reputation,but I will need to train with her for lcn, what are your views on this product?
I will need to pay her 15% of sales and this sounds very reasonable,especially as I will be using her name.

illijanna said:
Hi everybody,
Someone has offered me a place to work in her well established beauty salon with a good reputation,but I will need to train with her for lcn, what are your views on this product?
I will need to pay her 15% of sales and this sounds very reasonable,especially as I will be using her name.

I know Sassy Hassy used to use LCN. She will be able to help you as soon as she logs on. I'm not sure who else on the board uses LCN.
David

yes Sassy is the best one to ask:) I've recently done LCN manicure course & the products are really nice - especially the natural nail treatments.

thanks guys, will keep checking this post,maybe sassy will reply?

Did someone call lol?!

I used LCN for 3 years. For a while I used their sculpture gels which are non self levelling and very hard to master, but my goodness they are strong ... and expensive.
Then I used phasique which is nice to use and pretty strong. Have to say I have switched to Brisa and my clients find it stronger. But LCN are a good company and have a wide range of gels to suit EVERY type of client. Dominique is a very good trainer too.

So all in all if you have to train with them to get the job then it will not be money wasted, and their customer service is excellent too.

15% seems a good deal too.

thanks for that,sassy.
I am meeting with her tomorrow.
It will be cool to work along side her as she will also be the one training me....

hi there
ive been trained using nsi. but starting a new job tommorrow in a nail bar in my town,the salon im starting in also use lcn which i didnt have a clue about, my boss has gave me a kit to practice with and its realy quite easy to work with once you get the hang of how to apply it, it is also quite strong and flexible not had any complaints yet, im going on a lcn conversion coarse next week on friday ,realy excited

I started of using lcn i stopped using it as it was really expencive and also you have to buff it of and takes as long as putting on a set.Also went on a course in northampton and diddent find the girl very helpfull.Ipaid for a half day course on free forming and how to use the white gel propely when i got there a couple of girls where on a days course and when i asked about these two things which was the main reason i went because that was my problem area she said we done that this morning well i wasent there then
.She was trying to finish the course half hour earlier as well i rung and complained and they offered me a coulor chart there free anyway so stopped using them.

I have used LCN for about 5yrs. I found that it was a good product but very expensive. The last price increase made me look into other gels. There had to be products that were just as good. Also there were, in my opinion only, to many LCN gels. I wanted to streamline my product line. I used there One Comp. as my main gel with FM white for french. Sculpture white for french extentions. Two years ago I finally made the switch and now use Akzentz. Easy to use, stronge, self levels without sliding into the cuticle or nail groove. And oh so shiny.

Hope this helps you a bit.

sue in the Peg

A lot of mixed views, I will look into it further,but appreciate the feed back.
I currently use nsi and i am happy with it,but it seems such a good opportunity to turn down.

Latest posts

Back