Joined Salon Geek today, need help on IPL laser please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nisha

Reaction score
Hey there

I'm a new b to the group joined salon geek today.

I need some help and advice please. I have currently moved to Muscat and work at a luxury spa as a senior therapist I would like to introduce IPL Laser to the spa as I noticed that the Arab ladies are very interested in this treatment . I myself started laser just before I moved to the middle east and the one that used on me was IPL laser with a red light.

i don't have much knowledge and would like to ask you can you advise me whats a good IPL laser machine to invest in the salon as there are so many out there and I am very confused and need your professional help.

also If any of you know of any suppliers in Dubai?

many thanks in advance
Nisha

I send clients that want laser to a place that uses the Soprano machine and the results are amazing. It can be used on any colour skin and they tell me it's vitally pain free. The results are very good after just two treatments.

i have worked with both IPL & Laser i have used Candela gentleLASE Alexandrite 755mn for hair reduction and Ellipse IPL for thread veins and skin rejuvenation i think they are both great machines however seeing that your based in Dubai you will need to source a machines that is suitable for darker skin tones so i would recommend long pulsed ND: Yag system
xx

Latest posts

Back