juggling your time with kids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellisime

Reaction score
hi
starting new job next week renting a space in a salon.but i keep thinking that maybe it is not a good time as my little one is only 5 and there is allways something on at school.i have allways wanted to do this i have been doing nails for 3 years and when this oppertunity came up.and i took it has anyone any advise

All i can say is that its very very hard trying to juggle work and children/family life. When i opened my salon my daughter was 2 and my son was 7, and it really is hard work. At times i do feel really bad as i cant go to do the little things like pick them up from school, or watch their fri afternoon asemblys. But you have to stay focused, and realise that you are doing this for your children as much for yourself. Hopefully it will get easier, but i cant imagine not for a long time, and by then they'll probably have left home!!.....

It is hard juglling it with tiddlers my little one is five as well. you cant be thre for all of the events but try to be there for the imprtant ones, schools normally give you advance warnings of assembleys and sports days etc. With excellent childcare and a bit of muddling it all comes together
Good luck
x

Latest posts

Back