Just a couple of questions x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
I am in need of the your help, if you please :hug:

Q 1... is I am thinking of doing some training in Make Up, as in Special Occasion's...can anyone give advice as to who to approach, as I have no Idea.

Q 2... is I need a good mani/pedi range, that is not to overpowering (migrains) any help would be gratefully recieved.

Its nice this side of the geek site innit, :hug:

Hi there. I went to college and did a year of media makeup this covered all aspects but if you just want to do wedding makeup then ask at your college if there is any short courses google in short makeup courses in your area see if that comes up with anything as for low odour nail products try NSI i think they also do make up courses go on there web site and have a look.! hth:lol:

For training in make up you could try someone like:

Beauty Courses: Nail, Holistic & Beauty Therapy Training Courses

For your mani/pedi range why not something like this:

Buy Skintruth Pedicure products from Beauty Express

Buy Skintruth Hand products from Beauty Express

This is what I use as I don't seem to do very many. Its affordable and not too over powering. The pedi range is minty smelling which is quite refreshing. If you're not sure how you'll get on with it you could try ordering a small bottle of the hand and foot lotions to use on yourself to see how you find the smell.

Thannk you both for that, I will do as you suggest, I like the sound of the minty products. I use NSI gel at the moment and I love it. xxxx

Latest posts

Back