Just a quick hello!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
So, this is my first post to The Nail Geek........what a fantastic forum this is :D

I simply want to say a big hello to you all............I will be on here a lot in the future, as I have decided that 2006 will be my year for change! I am going to start training and embark on a new career!! Horray!

I trained as a Reflexologist 7 years ago and have practised this alongside my 'proper job', but have always wanted to make holistic/beauty therapy my main job. This year I will do it!

So, please put up with my silly, niave questions!

Sarah

Foxglove said:
So, this is my first post to The Nail Geek........what a fantastic forum this is :D

I simply want to say a big hello to you all............I will be on here a lot in the future, as I have decided that 2006 will be my year for change! I am going to start training and embark on a new career!! Horray!

I trained as a Reflexologist 7 years ago and have practised this alongside my 'proper job', but have always wanted to make holistic/beauty therapy my main job. This year I will do it!

Sarah

Welcome Welcome!!!
Good for you and good luck. I am also new ish to this site and am hoping to start my nail enhancement training sometime in the new year. Its time for me to do something I enjoy and nails is it!!! Enjoy the site, there are loads of great people on here with good advice and everyone are sooo friendly.

Foxglove said:

Sarah

Welcome Sarah You will find this site is great for anything you want to know and take it from someone who over the last 3 months has asked some really daft questions;) the geeks on here are very nice and dont think any less of you:D
All the best for your ideas and hope all your dreams come true:hug:

Welcome to Geekland Sarah - You will now bee addicted to this site - just like the rest of us!:hug:

welcome to the site u will get hooked its very addictive

You're very welcome. Happy New Year!!

:biggrin: Thanks for your encouragement

I am in the process of sorting out some courses - and am due to start on a Certificate in Depilation in march - so long to wait:cry: I also want to train to do spray tans (I think the Tantrik system looks fab- especially the mini portable one), manicure & pedicure and facials. I would like to learn all of these in the next 6 months or so - but my local college is full!!

I think I am going to have to invest in a private college for a couple of the courses, so I can get 'up and running' so to speak!

Ah well - I have a long road to travel (but i already have 2 definate clients for regular waxing and one prospective client for manicures.) ;)

Welcome to you.:Love:

Hello And Welcome

Welcome to pure addiction.

Hello and Welcome Sarah!

A big HELLO and WELCOME.

Latest posts

Back