Just booked my course :))

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
So excited, I've just booked my course with Lush Us, for January:Love::Love::Love: Would have loved to have done it before christmas but I'm on another course on the November training date, so it's not till Jan.
Has anyone trained with them? Or anyone else booked into Januarys Glasgow course? I'm flying over that morning and home that evening again.
I'm trying to find the best hair available at reasonable prices, could anyone be so kind as to recommend their supplier? xx

Hi there, i recently just done the training course in Glasgow, will be nice and handy for you as its in the grounds of Glasgow airport, lol!

Course was great, got to rotate all our live models on the day to try out all the different textures and lengths of hair, was a really great day, the girls at Lush are a great help always, you can e-mail them anytime and they are always on hand to help, I only done the course on the 17th Oct, so still practicing away, on friends, I also just bought myself a training head to practice my sectioning, and different fitting methods, cutting the bonds ect, I already have 4 bookings for Nov, so just waiting on my certificate to come through to organise my insurance and I am ready to go 

You will have a great day and good luck!

I am sticking with Lush-us as my supplier at the moment until I find another supplier to offer a more high end service for clients who wish to pay a little more, its mind boggling out there, esp when looking and asking about the suppliers that everyone else uses!

I have has a look so far at
Lush-US
HairPlanet
Foxy
Halo
hairextensions.co.uk
Celeb Elite
Balmain
Tasha Jackson
FairtradingUK
Belle

that should get you started, lol!

Thanks so much for your reply, it's very helpful :biggrin:
I'm super excited, and as u say, the airport makes it easy to get to without having to travel somewhere when I get off the plane, that was defo a key factor in me booking with them :))
I've been searching on here, know what you mean about mind boggling!! Lol!
Thanks again, Lisa x

So when u book in the Glasgow one you get the plane there and the course is in the airport???

Or have igot this completely wrong lool

I live in Croydon,Surrey area so I'm going to have to travel mo matter what and I don't drive.

Can anyone tell me what time courses start and finish xxxx

they do have training down south too x check their website xx

Hey, yeah they have it at the airport, not sure if it's hotel at airport or building just beside it, but they basically told me it's at the airport so no taxi or bus journey at the other side :biggrin:

Best of luck Lisa :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back