Just bought this T-shirt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacquelineanna

Reaction score
haha dead right.

mind you when i saw the title i expected to see himself. x

haha dead right.

mind you when i saw the title i expected to see himself. x

Ooh, yes. Maybe I could lay out all my Axl stuff and take a picture so I can share his loveliness with all my geeky friends.

I am sitting in my bed right now and thought I would take a picture of him on the wall so you can all admire him too

axl in bedroom.JPG

who's the skinny guy in the first picture?

i saw a recent pic of axel and he isn't getting any hunger pangs.:lick:

who's the skinny guy in the first picture?

i saw a recent pic of axel and he isn't getting any hunger pangs.:lick:

Oooh how mean!!!

And gr8nails is nowhere around so I can't blame her for inciting you to such evilness.

Best make sure them there turkies that you now have don't go mad one day and start turning on you :wink2:

amazing quote :D I'm going to be using all the time it now!!

Oooh how mean!!!

And gr8nails is nowhere around so I can't blame her for inciting you to such evilness.

Best make sure them there turkies that you now have don't go mad one day and start turning on you :wink2:

:wink2::wink2::biggrin:

I saw this when I was out shopping and it reminded me of the site and how much I love it, so I came back after having a few months away from it.

Jacqueline this quote always reminds me of you! Hope you bought it :) xx

'Fake it til you make it', is my mantra. :)

I saw this when I was out shopping and it reminded me of the site and how much I love it, so I came back after having a few months away from it.

Hey Rhiannon, sometimes we just do have to leave our lovely site for a while don't we???

But how cool that this T shirt reminded you of your cyber home and good to see you back. :cool:

Showed this to my hubby and he said 'You should buy that, you're always saying it!'

Thanks geeks for enabling my clothes shopping :cool: although it probably wouldn't fit over my bump anyway!

Hey Rhiannon, sometimes we just do have to leave our lovely site for a while don't we???

But how cool that this T shirt reminded you of your cyber home and good to see you back. :cool:

Thanks sweetie, it's good to be back! :)

Latest posts

Back