Just completed my Training with Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyLoobs

Reaction score
I completed my spray tan training with Jen on thursday and I am looking forward to putting into practice. Have got two practice sessions booked in next week so i will let you know how I get on.

My trainer Jen was brilliant and anyone looking to do spray tan training I can recommend you contact Tantrick for your nearest trainer. :lol:

They are great arn't they. I remember your other thread enquiring about training ,Im sure you will do just fine you are in good hands.Ive been very pleased with the help and interest i continue to recieve.

I completed my spray tan training with Jen on thursday and I am looking forward to putting into practice. Have got two practice sessions booked in next week so i will let you know how I get on.

My trainer Jen was brilliant and anyone looking to do spray tan training I can recommend you contact Tantrick for your nearest trainer. :lol:

Thanks Vanda for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to train you, you were full of enthusiasm and I know after a couple of practice sessions with your friends you will be an excellent spray tan operative. Please keep in touch and most of all.. enjoy your new venture :hug:

Tan On!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back