Just joined and wanna say 'hi' to everyone!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Hi people!

After lurking around 'The Nail Geek' for the last few evenings, I joined last nite! Best Website I've ever stumbled across! Loooads of good stuff which inspires me with my new career as a Nail Tech/Beauty Therapist. Hope I can help and can also ask you loads of questions in the future???!! xxx

:green: :green: Welcome to a whole new addiction :lol: :green: :green:

:D

HI There
I think you'll LOVE this site its ;)
FULL of ALL the INFO & ADVICE one could possibly hope for:idea:
At your finger tips !!! :D
Enjoy xxooxx jnail OZ :D

HELLOOOOO THERE !
Welcome to the site Ange, pretty sure you'll get "hooked" as most of us have, your right you will get tonnes of inspiration,good advice, answers to any probs you're having, laughs, sympathy hey everything short of a cup of tea! :lol:
good luck in your new career, hope to see plenty of posts from you. :D

hi!! and welcome!!!

... happy 'geekin'!

x

Hi welcome to the site - be prepared to be seriously addicted!!

Welcome - be prepared to be well and truly hooked to this fab site !!!

Hello and welcome.

There's loads of info on this site. Happy reading :lol:

hi ange,
welcome and have fun catching up on all the threads
you will be on here for hours :D

Welcome to the board, you are right, this is the liveliest and friendliest board waiting to help you and encourage you every step of the way.

Cathy

hi

welcome to the best site around.

Welcome Jacqui, I'm fairly new myself & have found myself glued to the place. Sure you'll enjoy it and find it really informative, I sure do.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the site EVERYONE! I am glued to this site - armed with my glass of wine every evening! XXX

Hi and Welcome ...

I am relitively new here myself (since Nov 04). I find it difficult tearing myself away from this excellent site ... some days I don't start my practice nails until late in the evening sigh! Its so hard to get on with job in hand when there is so much information to read and enjoy.

Enjoy the ride!

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to think that if i spent half as much time practising that i did reading posts i would be producing competition winning nails by now!! lol, oh well, I can do them in theory........x

Hi Welcome, The Site Is Great Its Helped Me Sort Out Loads Of Problems, Would Be Nice To Have A Similiar Site For Beauty Related Problems Too.

Welcome to the Geek site :hug: I am sure you will spend hours here lol

Welcome to this site. You'll find it full of great advice and supportive people.

Hi

welcome to the site

Latest posts

Back