just me !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choupette

Reaction score
imgp00360tk.jpg

hey buddy - happy new year to you.

what products are you using i cant see from your profile?

sorry i cant parlez vous francais i flunked french at school !!!

amb x

i just checked back i see your a fellow gel girl:wink2:

Keep working on the smiles ....it comes with practice! saying that i still struggle sometimes

Good luck and keep posting the pics:wink2:

amb x

hiya chick..

i can see the difference in these and some others you have done...you have controlled the gel in zone 3 this time..much better. The thumb looks nice and smiley but a little uneven...buff that up so its nice and smooth and reapply your gloss coat and it will make a huge difference. Bit more shaping with your file to tidy those sidewalls and free edge and you've got it. I love your little flower and dots...very nice.

I love that you put these pics on here to share with us...takes alot of guts to post our pics but can help us loads. well done babes xxx

NailStyle said:
hiya chick..

i can see the difference in these and some others you have done...you have controlled the gel in zone 3 this time..much better. The thumb looks nice and smiley but a little uneven...buff that up so its nice and smooth and reapply your gloss coat and it will make a huge difference. Bit more shaping with your file to tidy those sidewalls and free edge and you've got it. I love your little flower and dots...very nice.

I love that you put these pics on here to share with us...takes alot of guts to post our pics but can help us loads. well done babes xxx

your right there ! i wish more peeps would put up their masterpieces i LOVE seeing other geeks work.

good advice there too ang.

ambx

Latest posts

Back