Just moved to the Mustang area, who’s hiring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyc412

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just moved to Mustang, Oklahoma from Idaho and I am looking for a job. I have looked on Indeed, but things are pretty competitive here. Does anyone know of a salon that is hiring?

What's about Linkedin? I think things can go faster with a CV here

Believe me, word of mouth is the best way to get a good job. I understood its importance when I moved to another state where I knew no one soul. My specialty is nails, so I had to find a salon that would hire me without any recommendations. Thank God I talked with a guy from the https://acelinemoving.com moving company that helped me with this, and he told me that his wife was looking for a girl to work at her salon. That's how I found my first job in a new city, so I think you should now only make a good CV, but also talk with people and find out if they know anything about your question. I hope you'll find a job and adapt to the new city as soon as possible.

Last edited:
no response to this

No because we're a Nails, Beauty and Hairdressing Forum not a travel agents or car hire service 🤣 plus the OP mentioned the place Mustang not the car.

Latest posts

Back