Just received moor spa samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
I have been receiving samples all week, and today received moor spa, now the packaging is nice but not as nice as some of the others, but the product is gorgeouse, they smell nice, feel nice on you skin, i am very impressed. I think this may be the faciel range i shall use. Does any one else use this range
jenny

I don't actually do facials but I was accosted by 2 very nice ladies at Olympia and forcibly (almost!) shown their range and I have to say I thought it was great. If I did facials I would use them! Sorry I'm doing a lot of not very helpful replys tonight! (too much sun prolly!) Lx

hi Hun
I met the lady's from moor spa last year, yes my partner and i was shown the range and sent some lovely samples I've toyed with the idea for nearly a year now and I'm finally going too test run them in the salon

They are a bit different from the rest and i do believe they have a good product even though they could do with a bit of work on the labels and some of the pictures in their leaflets

yes the products are great , especially for sensitive skin and they smell great,

The only product i would question is the stimulating toner it contains menthol i used it a couple of times on oily /combination skin and the clients hated it. i then tried, it stung like mad

best product i have to say is the refreshing toner thats a great product i have brought this in bulk can be used for any skin and so gentle and the other is the make up remover

i think we will be seeing more of them in future

hope this is some help

louxx

Yes I did use these products when I was doing beauty. I liked them and they were also good for sensitive skin. I also found the support and help great. Plus the prices aren't horrendously high

Regards
Deb379

I got the samples from moor spa and used my skin range samples until I had used them all up.
I found the products lovely but not lovely enough. sorry!

I found the oily quite astringent and made my eyes water at one point!

The heavier moisturisers are far too heavy, ie the dry is almost like a solid balm rather than a moisturising cream.

If the start up cost had been a lot less I would have considered using them and I really liked the possible retail possibilities.

So if your instinct is telling you to go with it, then go with it!

We had some samples from them. I thought they were very nice, but my colleague had a bad reaction to them. Personally, I loved the astringent toner, although it did take a bit of getting used to. I agree with Hippy-chick about the consistency of the moisturisers, I had trouble getting some of them out of the pot, they were so thick!

I was just so impressed by the sample sizes and they smell quite nice to. I am kind of in a muddle which way to go with this. I like the eve taylor products they are a thinner consistency than these and leave less of an oily feel to the skin. So far i have asked a few friends and it is two to eve tayler and one to moor spa. Decissions secissions. Just to blow the whole subject have considered dermilogica but my competiter uses this brand, it is just so hard to choose
jenny

Hi All
Thank you for the kind comments and the critique of some of the products. One of the things to remember about the thicker products is to warm with your finger tips before application (and yes I do also tell grandmas who to suck eggs) and use less than you think you should (it makes the product go further too).
Please feel free to site mail me any querries or comments you have on the range, we do listen and try to change things for the better.
regards Jo

Latest posts

Back