Just trying out my new 3D stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Did my nails yesterday, just tried out some new stickers I bought from ebay, I paid 1p!!!!!!! What a bargain! I've used Creative's "Voodoo" as the french paint, "Marilyn" over the "Voodoo", the stickers and two top coats.

What do you think? My favourite colour is black by the way :) Something different huh!

Voodoofrenchpaintwith3DYellowflowers_thumb.jpg
Voodoofrenchpaintwith3DYellowflowers2_thumb.jpg

xxxx

They look lovely hun!

Well done!!!

Luvly stuff Rose !

Very attractive!

They are lush!

I too love black, its sooooooooooo classy.

Would luuuuurve a set of these, very nice Rose.

Christi
xxxxx

Ahhhhh thanks everyone for your replies :hug: I'm quite chuffed with them :)

xxxx

See! Now I am upset you're not coming tomorrow - I could have been sporting a set of them :lick:

They're lovely babe

Trin
xx

Mmh, that reminds me to use my black nail polish again. They are so beautiful! Well done!

Kerstin

Trinity Nails said:
See! Now I am upset you're not coming tomorrow - I could have been sporting a set of them :lick:

They're lovely babe

Trin
xx

PMSL!!!! You cheeky girl :) Promise I'll do you a nice set when I visit!!

You make me smile hun!! Thank you! :hug:

xxxx

They look fab, and what a fantastic french using the voodoo you have done, your smile lines look perfect!

They look fab! I love black too. In fact, I'm wearing black nails with white stickers too! Very nice, well done.

My little Rose bud, they look fabberooney!

Sassy Hassy said:
My little Rose bud, they look fabberooney!

Thank you hunny, really appreciate you commenting, don't normally find you wandering around the nail art section :)

xxxx

Back