KB Pro Microblading training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
Morning all,

Has anyone here trained with KB Pro?

Have a lovely day x

Hi Gina, I have just signed up to train with them in London in the summer x

Hi Sam, ive booked too, have my first two days in April in Yorkshire. How about you?

Mine's in London but couldn't get on until end of July for the first two days. I'm so excited though, I just want to start now! It's been something I've wanted to do for ages and I'm so pleased KB/nouveau contour are now doing microblading as well as digital.

I had originally booked for London for earlier in April but they called and said it was full so I changed to Yorkshire as I didn't want to wait, it's a bit of a trek from Essex tho :)
I can't wait, I've been back and forth on it for about 18 months but I know I've made the right choice, just want to get started now!

Yes I've trained with them and got my final exam next week. Trained with a previous company in 2015 but KB Pro are the way forward! Hope you enjoy it

Iv been looking into doing this for a while now and still undecided, I think it's quite a lot of money, although iv not enquired into the exact amount. And is it true that you need to have a sink in the treatment room you will be doing it in as mine in the salon doesn't? Xx

Yes I've trained with them and got my final exam next week. Trained with a previous company in 2015 but KB Pro are the way forward! Hope you enjoy it
Can I ask how you found the KB training in the end?

Has anyone trained in digital brows with KBPro? Could you give me any info or feedback?

Morning all,

Has anyone here trained with KB Pro?

Have a lovely day x

hey ive not heard of them, but ie just done mine with cosmetic couture in salford quays, amazing course tbh.. i got so much for my money. the training academy is stunning and so proffesional better then some of the pop up days ive seen. oe to one training on real models. i only did mine last week looking forward to doing more clients, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone trained in digital brows with KBPro? Could you give me any info or feedback?

Did you decide to train with them in the end? I wanted to know the same thing..

I yes I did and I would not recommend them. Very unprofessional trainers

Oh no I’ve booked on to them. The lady that guides you through your opinions at the office is so nice a down to earth to be honest I wish she was a trainer too she’s lovely.

I’m gonna go for it though, hopefully I get a good trainer.

Did you learn the digital method or just microblading?

Oh I do hope everything works out for you did you mention to anyone about the way they are

Good luck with everything xx

Latest posts

Back