Keep being put off courses - help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emi-loo

Reaction score
:?: Hi guys - fairly new to all this and hope you wise geeks can help me please - Why do people keep putting me off going on different courses, Ive already cancelled one - and then I mentioned to someone else that I was going on a Bio course and they made that sucking sound with their cheeks like mechanics do when you ask them whats wrong with your car, I was told that they wouldnt recomend it -Im going next week and Im scared Ive wasted my money - :sad: surely we cant all like the same thing in life??? Or is it because I didnt book the course with them - Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Also am I being thick but every time I look at a thread for today it will say the time i.e today at 5.45 when I looked at the clock it was only 5.00 - I know its diff if its from someone abroad but this was from someone in London!!!

Em x

I cant help with the time problem but if you are referring to Bio Sculpture I'm sure your training will be very good. Although I do not use it ,it does have a good reputation and it has many fans on this sight. It does seem to be mostly used for natural nail overlays though, but it can be used over tips too. hope this helps, and enjoy your training.

Thanks for that Dids - Its nice to hear something positive - just very worrying when your shelling out your hard earned cash!!!
Think the time goes to pot when I work offline -
Thanks for the kind words

xx

Hi Emi, just tried to Private message you .... im in the midlands aswel, thought we could have a chat about courses, ive been put off a few myself xx

have replyed to pebles thread hun but will say again:D lots of peeps on here use bio sculpt and I have not heard bad things about it. You will find, unfortunatly that a lot of people will always shake their heads at some one who has the bottle to get of their behind and take the plung and learn something new, I call them the sabetures, you carry on luv, each and every one here has steped out of their comfort zone and dicided to do something that makes their world rock, welcome to the club. You'll find lots of suport here. We're all a bit mad, but quiet harmless:hug:

e_lucy said:
Hi Emi, just tried to Private message you .... im in the midlands aswel, thought we could have a chat about courses, ive been put off a few myself xx
Thanks for replying - that would be great - Im not sure how to do this private messaging- Im a bit of a techno fobe!!!
I will go and have a look.......

xx

Susie H said:
have replyed to pebles thread hun but will say again:D lots of peeps on here use bio sculpt and I have not heard bad things about it. You will find, unfortunatly that a lot of people will always shake their heads at some one who has the bottle to get of their behind and take the plung and learn something new, I call them the sabetures, you carry on luv, each and every one here has steped out of their comfort zone and dicided to do something that makes their world rock, welcome to the club. You'll find lots of suport here. We're all a bit mad, but quiet harmless:hug:

Thanks for that Susie - your a tonic - I was just off to get me self a G&T as well - its great to hear such good replys - Im working so hard to fullfill my dreams - I guess other people are quick to put you down, Im determined to do well and the course and DVD looks really good and I shall put my all into it!!!
Thanks again
xx

Bio Sculpture was the first system I trainied in and I can honestly say that I think it is a fab start and you will love the course.

Peoples opinions differ vastly on ANY product....you will never get everyone liking exactly the same thing, (be really boring if we all did!) and therefore you just need to tune out the comments that are probably only biased as they are either un-informed or have simply had their own bad experience, which may not affect others.

You'll enjoy the course, I'm sure and be very happy! You won't find Bio will suffice for 100% of customers, and therefore you'll want to learn other things in due course, but don;t let that put you off....make yourself a master in Bio first and then see what other services you want to offer!

hope this helps

Zingara said:
Bio Sculpture was the first system I trainied in and I can honestly say that I think it is a fab start and you will love the course.

Peoples opinions differ vastly on ANY product....you will never get everyone liking exactly the same thing, (be really boring if we all did!) and therefore you just need to tune out the comments that are probably only biased as they are either un-informed or have simply had their own bad experience, which may not affect others.

You'll enjoy the course, I'm sure and be very happy! You won't find Bio will suffice for 100% of customers, and therefore you'll want to learn other things in due course, but don;t let that put you off....make yourself a master in Bio first and then see what other services you want to offer!

hope this helps

That has helped alot - I thought that after the comments I had, it would be like us all liking the same beverage or music - well boring!!!
I would like to get as much training as poss, can you recommend another course or product that I could take up in the near future?
x

Good luck on your course hun, I'm sure you will really enjoy it xxxxxxxxxxx

I have been using Bio for a year now and love it. My customers love it as well - they come back time and time again. Loads of colours to choose from as well.

Yes it could be cheaper but then again couldn't a lot of things.

Enjoy the course !!!

Louchia - not sure the messaging thing was on - it would be great to hear the problems youve had glad Im not the only one!!
xx

Great - thanks girls - Ive felt so down thinking Id really mucked up - I was expecting loads of negative comments - but Im gonna really go for it now!!

Thanks again
xx

sassy sarah said:
I have been using Bio for a year now and love it. My customers love it as well - they come back time and time again. Loads of colours to choose from as well.

Yes it could be cheaper but then again couldn't a lot of things.

Enjoy the course !!!

Thanks again for your kind words - do you use anything else or do you just stick to Bio??

At the moment I am just using Bio - I mainly do natural nail overlays with the odd bit of sculpting. I don't use Bio over tips as I was having to repair a lot of breakages.

My clients love it as it keeps their nails strong underneath the Bio and eventually there is no need for sculpting as after a few weeks they have lovely long nails.

I am starting to look at the Azkentz gels as sooo many ppl on this site are raving about it and they are starting to bring out some colours and it is cheaper than Bio. But I think Bio is a good starting point for anyone beginning in nails and a lot of people have heard of it.

Good luck you will be fine !!!

Emi-loo said:
That has helped alot - I thought that after the comments I had, it would be like us all liking the same beverage or music - well boring!!!
I would like to get as much training as poss, can you recommend another course or product that I could take up in the near future?
x

There's a lot of products and courses to choose from - some good and some not so good. I think if you read the posts on here you will soon figure out the good ones. Good luck with whatever you decide x

Thanx Sarah & Judy -cant wait to get it on my own nails!!

Emi-loo said:
:?: Hi guys - fairly new to all this and hope you wise geeks can help me please - Why do people keep putting me off going on different courses, Ive already cancelled one - and then I mentioned to someone else that I was going on a Bio course and they made that sucking sound with their cheeks like mechanics do when you ask them whats wrong with your car, I was told that they wouldnt recomend it -Im going next week and Im scared Ive wasted my money - :sad: surely we cant all like the same thing in life??? Or is it because I didnt book the course with them - Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Also am I being thick but every time I look at a thread for today it will say the time i.e today at 5.45 when I looked at the clock it was only 5.00 - I know its diff if its from someone abroad but this was from someone in London!!!

Em x

make sure you got your clock set to right time zone hun.
i got well confused till i changed mine to right one.

go to quick links
edit options
then scroll down to date and time options..

Emi-loo said:

Em x

make sure you got your clock set to right time zone hun.
i got well confused till i changed mine to right one.

go to quick links
edit options
then scroll down to date and time options..
then make sure your time zone is (GMT)Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca.

HTH
LUV

Thanx Leece - I did that and then realised that Ive got a scroll down button in the middle of the mouse and when I clicked out and scrolled up the page I think it was putting me 5 hrs in front!!!!!! I think it mucks up when I work offline!

xxx:lol:

Latest posts

Back