Keune keratin smoothing treatment & kera straight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady123

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this or used it?

My supplier has just got it in and I'm waiting on some information on them both..,

we went to a demo last monday night on the Keune smoothing treatment ( the permanent kind ) Its a combination of the Japanese straightening and the keratin complex kind. Quite a few steps and a lot of very strict rules which kinda freaked me out, made me feel quit stressed about performing the service or worse letting an employee perform the service on a client.
The effect is very good and lasting but it is the kind of straightening that breaks the bonds in the hair like perming so if timed wrong, damage can happen.

How long before you can wash it again?

I've got info on kera straight I've decided to take this on. It doesn't contain any formaldehyde, u can wash same day, lasts upto 4months & the hair can be coloured 2days before or after treatment. If u would like anymore info pm me & I'll forward to you xVx

the last salon I worked in we used Kera straight. Very popular as no formaldyhide in it.
The only problem was the odd client thought kera straight would make their hair totally poker straight which of course is not the case.

I have heard good things about kerastrqight however when I rung them they would only supply to a salon and I'm mobile so no good for me, I have been using qod max organiq it is totally formaldehyde and aldehyde free and it is fantastic product my clients love it better than global keratin and ive used it on myself and got much better results that the global
So I've just ordered another litre
Fab product! X

Latest posts

Back