kids nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
i want to do childrens partys, BUT really not that good at nail art have just had a practise, and even a flower looks bad, any advice.

One word babe "NailTopia" they are brill for kids cos they are so dinky and bright and colourful....they have a website...just type Naitopia and it will come up. HTH xxx

thanks angie the site looks just perfect for what im after, but its playing up at the mo so i'll have a peeps later, glorias all over it - she's brill.

at these sort of parties arn't you expected to do a little free hand nail art?

The only wee bit of nail nail i do is dots and flicks...add a few sparkly gems or silver flicks and they are more than happy...but for those who want flowers and stuff i always use NailTopia cos i just cant do em.

thanks for your help angie. x

Hi crystal i have some photos of kids nail art if you want to have a nose at them pm me with your email address and will send them on to you.
HTH

nailtopia is great and theres plenty of those 3D stickers.
Young nails www.youngnails.co.uk also have some dainty flowers, hearts and bows etc and they're cheaper too.
5 sheets for a fiver!

hi, thanks to lucia for some photo's i have done some pretty good nail art, praticed on some tips. gonna put these on to a pallet for the chidren to choose wich they would like.

thanks every one for your help. xxx

NailStyle said:
The only wee bit of nail nail i do is dots and flicks...add a few sparkly gems or silver flicks and they are more than happy...but for those who want flowers and stuff i always use NailTopia cos i just cant do em.

Your nail art is very effective and pretty ... but your enhancements are gorrrrrrrgeous .... what a lovely perfect smile :)

Latest posts

Back