Kids nail parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise75

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering if any of you do kids parties to do nail art on the little angels?!
If so how much do you charge and do you work it by how many kids are there or by time? I guess it would be very basic nail art. The local kids entertainers for parties charge about £80- £90 for say a magician, would I be near the mark?
Let me know your views xxx

Hi Louise i charge £80 for 10 kids with the birthday girl getting a little gift and extra special nail art. I also give tehm tips t play with and make their own design on.

Keep it plain and simple and get them to paint eeach others toes and stick gemstones n tehm they love it, makes them fell very grownup.

HTH

Thanks for reply, do you get a spin off from the mothers?
x
scattyfox said:
Hi Louise i charge £80 for 10 kids with the birthday girl getting a little gift and extra special nail art. I also give tehm tips t play with and make their own design on.

Keep it plain and simple and get them to paint eeach others toes and stick gemstones n tehm they love it, makes them fell very grownup.

HTH

no but i do get more party booking i put a leaflet in the party bags.

HTH[/QUOTE]
Hi lucia - am doing a nail art party on Sunday:Scared: , I've said I'll do nail art on fingers and toes on ten girls (just polish on fingernails tho cos of school). Do you find you have enough time to do a design on each of the ten toes/fingers, or do you tend to put polish on all ten and a design on the thumbs or big toes?

Also the lady who booked me has also got a bouncy castle and is doing games etc so I don't think I'll need to keep the kids entertained in between doing their nails. But when you get them to do each others toes etc don't they make a huge mess?!!

Thanks for reply, I have done some samples so they can choose their design, do you give a gift bag to all the kids or just the birthday girl? What do you put in it? Have ordered a load of rhinestone flowers and stars from pronails in their sale section... bargain! How much do you charge for 10 girls? Do you have an age limit?
xx
pmason said:

HTH
Hi lucia - am doing a nail art party on Sunday:Scared: , I've said I'll do nail art on fingers and toes on ten girls (just polish on fingernails tho cos of school). Do you find you have enough time to do a design on each of the ten toes/fingers, or do you tend to put polish on all ten and a design on the thumbs or big toes?

Also the lady who booked me has also got a bouncy castle and is doing games etc so I don't think I'll need to keep the kids entertained in between doing their nails. But when you get them to do each others toes etc don't they make a huge mess?!![/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back