Kim Lawless technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I would really really like to book on Kim's course, just having a few issues, I have a 1 year old, I work in the week and work for myself booked up for months on weekend and as its make up (weddings ) can't re arrange my clients.

Im already trained in intimate waxing but lack confidence,

I hear only good things about Kim's training, however as I am already trained what is it exactly that I am going to learn different to what I have been taught???

There are many courses local to me but hesitant to book on if it's not going to give me confidence.

I am also trained beauty therapist working evenings( yeah I know I don't stop) leaving my job in the summer to pursue career in beauty hence the reason for wanting to be re trained.

Thanks

X

I've trained with Kim and I promise you will walk away oozing confidence. Whether you've previously trained in intimate waxing or not you will leave feeling ready to perform the best, most painless wax without embarrassment.

Take a deep breath and book it. I had no skills in intimate waxing and I'm now an extremely confident intimate waxer.

You will learn kims technique and will tackle foo foos with confidence.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have to practise on each other? Do you have to have a wax in the training?

Hi I trained with Kim- fantastic Trainer. I had previously done two other intimate wax courses but wanted more confidence. She's really good and I am now lots more confident. Yes you do have to wax each other, I feel this gives an insight of how to relate with clients as I have been through the experience myself. Go for it!

Hi
I trained with Kim last year for the female intimate waxing, leaving all 4 of my children at home with their dad, one being 10 months at the time.
It was 100% worth it.
Kim's course is fantastic & you learn her way & technique of waxing, which all my clients who have been waxed previously state is the best wax they have ever had. Of your not confident now you will be after training.
Your best to enquire & get the next few sets of scheduled training dates that have spaces & see whether you are able to fit it in.
Good luck
Kt

I trained with Kim last year in female intimate waxing, i have been waxing for years but lacked confidence, I came away with an amazing technique and loads of confidence.

Waxing is now my main treatment,( and my favourite ) the clients love it and each new client brings another one through the door because they all now recommend me :)

I've just booked the male waxing in May with Kim, can't wait!

Go for it, you won't be disappointed.
xx

She is defo the best and great technique your enjoy it its a giggle x

I trained with Kim in January.

I'm starting to see clients now for their second/third appointment with me since my training, they all say it's the only wax they've had that really does remove every single hair.

I was confident after doing the course that I knew what I was doing, and once clients start returning to you that gives you a huge boost. Kim has been supportive after the training too, I messaged her to ask about something and she called me and talked me through it.

I'd say go for it, you won't regret it!

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Totally agree. Kim was really helpful with me as well x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you ladies, it's not that I can't leave baby I'm just struggling to find the time with my full time job and part time weekend job and fitting it around baby as I have no holidays I can use.

If I could do a Sunday this wouldn't be an issue .

X

Thanks for the lovely replies guys.

To the original poster; I totally understand your dilemma so I would say that if you're happy doing what you're doing then no need to re-train but if you want to learn a new technique (100% developed by me) then it's worth the one day out of your life.

My students travel from various countries and across the UK so hopefully you'll think it's worth the effort too. Give my secretary Caroline a shout on [email protected] and she'll answer all your questions.

Hope to meet you soon.

Best thing I ever did, changed my life!

I hope you can find the time to do it. I did Kim's training last summer with no intimate waxing background and left confident enough to start soon after. There are quite a few therapists offering intimate waxing in my area, but the clients who have tried me have all returned because of the method. :)

Latest posts

Back