Koleston perfect colour advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsDivine

Reaction score
Hi guys, could you please help. What would you advice to get this hair colour on a natural base 6 by using what application and what colours of the koleston perfect range???
Nicky+Hilton+Shoulder+Length+Hairstyles+Medium+DPnCKRQmQNal.jpg

I would do some highlight around the face and some foils at the ends. Rinse and dry, then do an all over of 6/73. That picture looks pretty warm caramelly to me!

Yep I agree with the above 6/73. I'd do the highlights quite fine too. Looks lovely :) xx

We don't give advice to none hair pro's.

Ooh how do you know they are non pro??? :o xx

I check profile and if they don't bother filling it in, I dont give advice. They have not stated their trade.

I check profile and if they don't bother filling it in, I dont give advice. They have not stated their trade.

Ah no probs I always wondered how ppl knew :) x

We don't give advice to none hair pro's.

You are right, I am not a pro, but the hairdresser I trust is 2000 km away and I don't know what exactly to ask from a hairdresser here, because I really want this colour. :o So I figured out you guys could really help with a professional advice. Thank for the cooperation.

You are right, I am not a pro, but the hairdresser I trust is 2000 km away and I don't know what exactly to ask from a hairdresser here, because I really want this colour. :o So I figured out you guys could really help with a professional advice. Thank for the cooperation.

Aw ok just take the pic in with ya Hun they should be able to match it up for ya :) x

Latest posts

Back