l&p training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeautychic

Reaction score
yey,:) my boss is goin 2send me on an l&p course.

im just worried i wont b any good at it. i done enhancments at college but i didnt feel the teacher was that good & we didnt have enough time. i passed my writen test but didnt take my practical.
To be honest i wasnt bothered about doing them at college as i thought every1 would go 2 the chinese places (sorry if iv offended...prev post) & have them done cheaper &quicker. but i now realise thats not the case.

this time round im really looking forward to it & i no with the right training i will learn more & b better at them.

How long did it take u untill u got the hang of it & were pleased with the results?

Will you be good enough?? This question only you can answer.

Do you have an artistic flair for anything? Like make up or any kind of art work? Do you LOVE nails or does your boss just want you to 'do' nails? Do you keep your own nails nice? Is it something you can see yourself doing day in and day out or are nails just an add on seervice to broaden your service menu.

If the majority of your answers to these questions is YES then you will work hard and give your skill the chance to develop.
If not, then I would tell your boss not to waste her/his money on the training.

Latest posts

Back