LA spray tan anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesleyannm

Reaction score
Hi ladies I know there are lots of threads on spray tans but about to order my kit after completing my Fake Bake training and was wondering of those who uses LA Tan what are best % for me to order and what the fade off is like! Thank you loads :)

Both my clients and myself love LA Tan :) I would suggest buying a 10,12,14 cocktail %. I also carry a 10% Gold which is nice for really fair clients who want to look golden rather than brown.

Dont forget you can mix the percentages too. I oftem make up 11 % for those unsure ladies :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Same here - love LA Tan - get lots of repeat business and recommendations using it. I stock 10 Gold, 10, 12 and 14 Cocktail also. xx

Love la tan!

I use 10,12 & 14. Lovely brown colour with no orange tones. Mainly 10 + 12. I used to use gold but I prefer just the normal solution.

Never had any complaints with it and clients love the colour. Xxx

I agree with everyone else,I use mainly 12% and the dark 18% but also stock 10 and 14%. Lovely qbrown colour,never had any complaints,I love it and so do my clients :)

Could I just ask, what is the difference between 10% gold and normal 10%. I have looked on their website but can't find any explanation. Thanks!

I find that I mainly use 10% and 12% I don't have much call for anything darker

Could I just ask, what is the difference between 10% gold and normal 10%. I have looked on their website but can't find any explanation. Thanks!

normal is a lovely brown colour similar to fake bake, gold is a golden tan.xx

the difference between normal and gold is that gold is a single dip tan which means the colour you are sprayed darkens slightly whereas normal is a double tip tan(which most tans are) where the colour you are sprayed is a guide colour for us and washes off leaving the tan colour underneath. Also gold is a golden brown where normal is more a brown.

I personally prefer 10 gold, its more natural, fades off nicely, doesnt come off on clothes or bedding but think you should stock bothe single and double dip and explain the difference to clients. I do and most go for gold.

the difference between normal and gold is that gold is a single dip tan which means the colour you are sprayed darkens slightly whereas normal is a double tip tan(which most tans are) where the colour you are sprayed is a guide colour for us and washes off leaving the tan colour underneath. Also gold is a golden brown where normal is more a brown.

I personally prefer 10 gold, its more natural, fades off nicely, doesnt come off on clothes or bedding but think you should stock bothe single and double dip and explain the difference to clients. I do and most go for gold.

I was wondering what the double dip/ single dip was all about!! Thanks for clarifying xx

Thank you for all the replies, going to place an order today, do you think the Ts50 is best......I'm doing Beauty/nails and don't think I'll be doing too many tans but have two girls ask me to do a spray tan party but it won't happen very often as I'm quite limited with time so not sure if the Ts20 is sufficient, any advice? Xxx

I mainly use 12% and la disco 18% never had a complaint

I use the 2 hour fast tan...it's really good and the colour is lovely!

I use 12 & 14% the most, have 18% but to be honest it's not my clients afraid to have it, it's me afraid to use it! not even opened it yet incase its too dark etc.. LA tan is a nice tan x

Is that the disco?? It's actually not that bad once on! X

Is that the disco?? It's actually not that bad once on! X

Was that question for me hun? If it was, yes I'm on about the disco xx

Latest posts

Back