Ladies Night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2shop

Reaction score
I'm hopefully going to do a ladies night in a school. The table to rent is £15.00 and then i keep the profit i make.
I was going to offer mini manicure and hand massage?
Is this a good idea? Anything else i could offer? I won't have that much time in the evening.
How much should i charge people as well, as i have never done this before.
I'm presuming i should only accept cash?:)
Thanks

The indulgence evenings I've attended and worked at have all offered mini treatments at £5 each (15 mins).

If you talk to the organisers you can find out how many other therapists are working and what everyone's offering so that you're all offering varied treatments.

As long as it's being organised well, it's likely you'll be fully booked from start to finish.

The ones I've been to also ask for a gift voucher donation - another opportunity to "get your name out there".

Hi
I'm doing something similar next month. There will be jewellery, arts craft stalls, make-up, tarot readings etc in a pub environment. As there is only a couple of hours eg 7.30 till 10'sh I planned on having a model and doing minx nails and toes, and hopefully have potential clients pick up my brochure of all the services i offer.

If i was doing purely a pamper evening i would probably do as sunspray suggested.

Good luck
Lisa

Latest posts

Back