Large Plastic Couch Covers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any supplyers that provide large plastic sheeting for the larger beauty bed. Mine is 29" width and I think about 6' length and my usual couch cover that I use when waxing just does not sit happy on it, I have to secure it with the face hole cushion.

I appreciate your help guys :hug:

Can't help with where to buy them but I just wanted to say that I have a larger than average bed too and often have trouble finding things to fit it.:rolleyes:

For waxing I just use some waterproof couch roll.

Can't help with where to buy them but I just wanted to say that I have a larger than average bed too and often have trouble finding things to fit it.:rolleyes:

For waxing I just use some waterproof couch roll.

Is it disposable waterproof couch roll? I was hoping to find a plastic sheet then use paper roll over... I might have to get in touch with Carlton who supplied the bed .

Thanks anyway Debs. :hug:

It is disposable, the green one that Ellisons sell. I just find it easier, no cleaning to do afterwards!!:lol:

Hello

You could try cutting up a shower curtain this is what I had to do as I have a large couch.

Yvonne

what about the body wrap sheets you can get?

Ive tried a shower curtain but I must be fussy as I like the cover to be fitted so it doesnt slip about and dont want to tape it as it doesnt look very professional - will watch this thread with interest

Hello again

Have you got a Dunelm Mill near you as they have a plastic material that they cut to size for you which I have as well.

also forgot to mention (its early) you can get this tool from a craft shop that puts a hole in the material with a metal thing around it then put a ribbon though it and then you can tie it under the couch.

Latest posts

Back