Laser lipo, LED and ultrasound therapy for slimming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tireeteam

Reaction score
I have been looking at some manufacturers of Laser lipo, ultrasound, Needleless Mesotherapy and LED machines amongst others.

They make some pretty impressive claims about being able to get rid of wrinkles, baggy eyes, Celulite and Fat.

I also see the spas that use them repeating these claims, and yet I look on slimming forums round the world and hear stories from women who have spent hundreds of pounds of them and have got no results.

I also see medical professionals completely disputing the claims of the companies that promote these machines.

Are they based on "cod Science" as many doctors say. Are they complete BS which some laser machines emiting the same amount of energy as a light bulb???

If they are phoney, how are businesses allowed to promote these.

I am genuinely interested in hearing opinions from people who have used the machines themselves and also from those who offer them to others. What have been the measurable improvements made?

thanks.

Hi,
I am actually in the process of having Lipo Sculpt treatment which is Ultrasonic Cavitation Lipo Sculpt - non-invasive weight loss treatment. I have had 3 sessions so far and can definetely feel a difference, certainly in my clothes.
As I have been so pleased with it I am extremely tempted to set up my own business from home offering this treatment , and have researched quite intensively into setting up the business, sourcing the machine , marketing, advertising, etc, but my biggest hurdle at the moment is getting insurance as the best equipment on offer is from China and so training and accreditation is the problem.
I think it is an area which will see a big boom soon, as everyone is looking for that miracle treatment t help them look and feel better.
Will keep looking at your post to see what other replies you have and also to see if anyone comments on my lack of training available.
Good Luck!

Thanks for that. So is the lipo sculpt done with a laser or is that ultrasound? What machine/provider is that/ How many inches have you lost? Is that over a period of a few weeks?

Plastic surgeons are very scathing of this technology. They say it is based on phoney science but I guess they have a professional intererest in discrediting something that could make them redundant:lol: That being said there is not one iota of scientific evidence that shows this technology works and that concerns me. You would think that if these truly could melt away fat in such a miraculous manner that cast iron proof would not prove so elusive. Why is it so hard to find??? In fact the only tests done on laser lipo said that it produced no results whatsoever.

Like you,I have noticed that machines direct from china are cheaper and that ones with a uk brandname are 3 times more expensive. I bet that the uk brandname ones originated in china as well and that they command such a massive markup because they bet on people being too timid to buy from abroad. It is very cynical.

Hi, I've just taken on no needle mesotherapy and benn having great results, pm me if you want any more details about the company i chose to go with, beware of ultra sound thou as it's not really an effective dransdermal delivery method, also products shouldn't be liposomes as the molecules are too big to penetrate.
What ever you do dont go with advanced skin technologies as I had bad experience with them hth xx

Thanks for the kind offer Jinxy - I have just pm'ed you.

x jane.

Amy child's salon offers cavislim which is ultrasound. Along with trusted brands like blink n go, shellac and bio sculpture so I'm assuming the brains behind the salon knows what there on about, I'm seriously thinking about getting a cavislim, they do a home one for around £1000 so i thought I'd get that for myself , see if it works and if it doesn't iv only lost a grand.

I was in the same boat but found a company that offers training for these machines. Did you ever get it sorted?

Pm me if you are still looking and want the details.

Hi,
I am actually in the process of having Lipo Sculpt treatment which is Ultrasonic Cavitation Lipo Sculpt - non-invasive weight loss treatment. I have had 3 sessions so far and can definetely feel a difference, certainly in my clothes.
As I have been so pleased with it I am extremely tempted to set up my own business from home offering this treatment , and have researched quite intensively into setting up the business, sourcing the machine , marketing, advertising, etc, but my biggest hurdle at the moment is getting insurance as the best equipment on offer is from China and so training and accreditation is the problem.
I think it is an area which will see a big boom soon, as everyone is looking for that miracle treatment t help them look and feel better.
Will keep looking at your post to see what other replies you have and also to see if anyone comments on my lack of training available.
Good Luck!

I am also really interested in the whole inch loss machine market too and researching the options out there, I am looking at the Cavisculpt Define at the moment, does anyone have any experience with it?

Hi
I am interested in starting my own business in ultrasonic lipo but I cannot find training or the equipment either apart from cavisculpt define.:confused:
Can anyone help me out with any info on products and training etc.
Anything is very much appreciated:biggrin:

Hi guys
I have just returned from my advanced training with evlaser in Italy on the lipofirm plus which is an ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency device ( before this I had an ilipo machine which does lipolysis I wanted something that was more results driven and not reliant upon exercise .I have excellent case study's of my own .but some thing I will advise you to do is check out the manufacturers clinical study's this is something only one distributor was able to provide me with which is extremely worrying to me .I have found a clinic whose website details the clinical studys for the lipofirm plus Slim Medica - The Credible Alternative to Liposuction
I don't think everyone gets a hospitality and training trip to the actual evlaser factory in Italy .I was taken because im very experienced in the cosmetic medical field and am now purchasing more laser equipment from them on the basis I've seen the production first hand ,have met the dermatologists and professors and am now willing to part with more of my hard earned

Hi guys
I have just returned from my advanced training with evlaser in Italy on the lipofirm plus which is an ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency device ( before this I had an ilipo machine which does lipolysis I wanted something that was more results driven and not reliant upon exercise .I have excellent case study's of my own .but some thing I will advise you to do is check out the manufacturers clinical study's this is something only one distributor was able to provide me with which is extremely worrying to me .I have found a clinic whose website details the clinical studys for the lipofirm plus Slim Medica - The Credible Alternative to Liposuction
I don't think everyone gets a hospitality and training trip to the actual evlaser factory in Italy .I was taken because im very experienced in the cosmetic medical field and am now purchasing more laser equipment from them on the basis I've seen the production first hand ,have met the dermatologists and professors and am now willing to part with more of my hard earned
Hi, how are getting on with your Lipofirm plus machine? Sounds really good.

The average inch loss on clients around a size sixteen is between 4 and 8 inches per treatment taken off 3 measurements 2 inches apart .that is an amdomen treatment legs I tend to get a combined loss of around 3 inches of 3 measurements taken three inches apart my clients are extremely happy as I've said previously I had an ilipo in my clinic previously ,you cannot compare the results as low light laser is reliant on exercise heavily in my experience results were never visible so different with the lipofirm plus .also lipofirm is not just cavitation it has rf skin tightening which alone is a very impressive treatment 30% of my clients are on rf facial skintightning courses

Hi, I recently had a trial of the Lipofirm plus machine at a recent trade show and wondered if anyone had experienced ringing in the ears as I had during and after the treatment?

I too am looking for something for a salon and have looked at Velashape previously too. It seems very expensive at £40,000 and was disappointed in the service I received from just making an enquiry so am worried that the backup wouldnt be there if I needed it and the machine broke down etc.

does anyone have any similar experience or any suggestions of other machines that I should be looking at before making a decision?

many thanks,

The noise the client hears whilst having ultrasound cavitation is the reverberation of the ultrasound
The reason I went for lipofirm apart from the results was the fact it has medical device certification which means it has had years of extensive peer reviewed clinical study's

Hi
I rent out Cavislim Pro machines for only £199 per month with only a six month contract. All training is provided free and we will help you with any adverts you may need.
Seems like a no brainer really.
The machine is fully mobile and combines Ultrasound Cavitation aswell as Rf and is giving my clients and rental customers fantastic results. There are no hidden charges.
Either drop me a call or email.
or
[email protected]
Thanks
Tom

I know AES do a limited try before you buy option they also have finance plans so you could actually own the machine instead of renting

I have a luscious laser lipo machine which is cold lasers not ultra sound lypo. When we had our demo my employee lost 6 inches and I lost 2 inches, since march we have now had 3 clients finish courses, one lady had a course of 9 and lost 11 & 3/4 inches and the photos really show it, another had 12 sessions and has dropped a dress size. I would highly recomend this type of treatment. You will always get some it does not work for I have had 2 but they are eating biscuits for breakfast and takeaway for dinner some people think it is a quick fix nothing is you need to watch your diet too. Hope this helps

The CavisSculpt Define works...it is their best seller as it incorporates a cavitation handle (40 and 28KHz and the ability to pulse between the two) and a lipolysis handle (1MHz for face and body) and diode lasers (red and blue).

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you have any luck with this?

Yes...as long as aftercare advice is followed, the fat is gone and it stays off. If someone wants to eat a high fat/carb diet and do no exercise then new fat cells will inevitably form. Check gumtree and ebay for professional ex-demo one listed. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back