Laser lipo, LED and ultrasound therapy for slimming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the same boat but found a company that offers training for these machines. Did you ever get it sorted?

Pm me if you are still looking and want the details.
Hi I could use some help with this training please ,? Many thanks

Hi I could use some help with this training please ,? Many thanks

The poster you've quoted has been absent from Salon Geek since 2013, so you may prefer to create a new thread with your questions?

Hi guys
I have just returned from my advanced training with evlaser in Italy on the lipofirm plus which is an ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency device ( before this I had an ilipo machine which does lipolysis I wanted something that was more results driven and not reliant upon exercise .I have excellent case study's of my own .but some thing I will advise you to do is check out the manufacturers clinical study's this is something only one distributor was able to provide me with which is extremely worrying to me .I have found a clinic whose website details the clinical studys for the lipofirm plus Slim Medica - The Credible Alternative to Liposuction
I don't think everyone gets a hospitality and training trip to the actual evlaser factory in Italy .I was taken because im very experienced in the cosmetic medical field and am now purchasing more laser equipment from them on the basis I've seen the production first hand ,have met the dermatologists and professors and am now willing to part with more of my hard earned
Hi
How are you getting on with your lipo firm plus?
I'm looking at this service and wondered if you knew if thy offered training if you already have the machine?
Many thanks

Hi
How are you getting on with your lipo firm plus?
I'm looking at this service and wondered if you knew if thy offered training if you already have the machine?
Many thanks

Same answer as before, quoted poster hasn’t logged in here since 2015.

Latest posts

Back