Lash advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodien92

Reaction score
I wanted some advice on how I can improve the appearance of these semi permanent lashes. I went on a day course but felt It was a waste of time. I have had to more or less teach myself on how to apply them through research online. Any advice would be a massive help, thank you [emoji4][emoji4] xxx
c5f20a174d2a976f5684406706314b86.jpg
eb428a11c4e74013a98a1d4f0abe915f.jpg
29d7ed7352d8ab1b95ee4bc2ddd522c7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, they look good considering you don’t have experience but I would suggest using less glue, ensure you are isolating each lash and if someone has flat lashes or your finding it difficult to isolate, pop a of micropore tape onto there eyelid and gentle lift it over there brows this will lift the lid a little and lift up the lashes x

Its a shame if you have paid for training but not got the support you hoped for. Could you go back to your trainer and ask for more help?
Its really important to have someone at hand to help you through the first few months to avoid picking up bad habits and whilst the internet can be a great tool there is also a lot of terrible advice so you would be better getting help from your trainer, especially if you have paid! x

Hi, they look good considering you don’t have experience but I would suggest using less glue, ensure you are isolating each lash and if someone has flat lashes or your finding it difficult to isolate, pop a of micropore tape onto there eyelid and gentle lift it over there brows this will lift the lid a little and lift up the lashes x

Thank you so much for the advice. I will give that a try next time xxx

Its a shame if you have paid for training but not got the support you hoped for. Could you go back to your trainer and ask for more help?
Its really important to have someone at hand to help you through the first few months to avoid picking up bad habits and whilst the internet can be a great tool there is also a lot of terrible advice so you would be better getting help from your trainer, especially if you have paid! x

No, they,re a company that just said I need to practice at home. It was only a 4.5 hour course with 20 girls in one room. Paid £150, won’t be going again xxx

No, they,re a company that just said I need to practice at home. It was only a 4.5 hour course with 20 girls in one room. Paid £150, won’t be going again xxx
Oh that is far too many students! I would contact them and ask for help as you cant learn how to do semi permanent lashes in a big group if there is only one tutor for all of you. The other option would be to find another trainer and do a 1-2-1 session as that will help you a lot more. I know its more money to pay but this is your business so the quicker you get up and running and the more confident you are the the quicker you can start earning money with this treatment x

Latest posts

Back